Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fina pellet conversion to Tren Ace recipe needed

cj89899

New member
How does one convert Fina H pellets to Tren Ace using a 10g kit. Looking to make 40ml at 100mg/ml. How many pellets are used? I saw a guy make it once and it was easy. No heating or baking. It was pain free, strong and good stuff. Looking for directions. Thanks.
 
Where are we getting conversersion kits these days? I don't know if any of the old sites are still up/running
 
cj89899 said:
How does one convert Fina H pellets to Tren Ace using a 10g kit. Looking to make 40ml at 100mg/ml. How many pellets are used? I saw a guy make it once and it was easy. No heating or baking. It was pain free, strong and good stuff. Looking for directions. Thanks.

If you want to make 40ml, at 100mg, you dont want to use a 10g kit, 40x100=4000mg... or 4G.. so you want a 4g kit.
 
Top Bottom