HOECHST ROUSSEL VET: Finaplix-H.
Finaplix-H (the H is for heifer) is a cattle implant that comes packaged in a cartridge containing 10 dosages of 10 pellets each (100 pellets total). Each pellet contains 20mg of trenbolone acetate for a total of 2 grams of TA per cartridge. There is also a Finaplix-S (the S is for steer) version, but it contains less pellets, 70, and they are weaker, 14mg of TA per. TA is a testosterone analogue that is 10-50 times more active in the human body than testosterone. TA is the same drug that was in the US labeled Finaject, which was discontinued about ten years ago. Finaplix was recently discontinued as well. It has been replaced with Revalor, a TA compound that contains an estrogen called estradiol. Unless you want gyno we recommend you stay away from Revalor. Users of Finaplix see great mass and strength gains. TA does not convert to estrogen so users will see no water retention. However, although TA does not aromatize there are many instances of gyno in its users. This is a very strong drug and one of the first side effects users see is a darkening in urine color. This is a sign of kidney damage. It has been noted that TA is also very effective at burning fat, making Finaplix very popular amongst pre-contest bodybuilders. Not only does TA improve nitrogen retention, but it also raises many hormone levels. In a study performed by the Department of Animal Sciences, rats were injected with Trenbolone Acetate daily for two weeks and then were tested for an increase in growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) and fibroblast growth factor (FGF). Not only did treated rats grow more rapidly, deposit less bodyfat and retain more protein, but satellite cells cultured from the Trenbolone-treated rats exhibited greater sensitivity to FGF and IGF-1 than cells cultured from control rats. This increased sensitivity was also accompanied by increased levels of GH, IGF-1 and FGF in the bodies of the rats. With an elevated cocktail of these growth promoting hormones flowing in an animals body, it cannot help but grow. Not only are the cells more sensitive to these hormones, there are more hormones available to utilize. It would be safe to say that similar kinds of hormonal increases and sensitivities would also be found in humans that used Trenbolone Acetate. A large increase in these hormone levels would not only help with growth, but would sky rocket the effectiveness of this drug due to the cocktail of the anabolic hormones present in the body. What makes TA so attractive to bodybuilders and strength athletes is the incredible cosmetic and strength-producing effects it has on the body. Users report a dramatic increase in strength and muscle density along with anoticeable increase in fat loss. Furthermore, research done on lab rats produced evidence that TA is an initiator of cancer. If you are predisposed to cancer, TA will speed up the process for you. Although discontinued, you can still find Finaplix-H but veterinary suppliers inventories are starting to dry out. Drawing close is the day when TA is once again near impossible to obtain. Finaplix can be injected or applied through DMSO. Since you must grind up the pellets manually, an 18-gauge needle is required. To find out how to make Fina with the use of a kit, click here.
75MG every other day. It is not recommended to use Finaplix in excess of 6 weeks.
Average Street Price:
It is sold at vet supply stores and has just appeared on the black market at around $100-150 per 20CC vial.
Cycles & Stacking
Finaplix can be stacked with a number of steroids. It is most commonly found in cycles with cutting drugs such as winstrol, T3 and clenbuterol.
| It is very
toxic to the kidneys, and will cause acne and aggression, and therefore
not recommended to be used by rookies in the world of steroids.
None as it is legal.
1.) Here is the Sterile Kit as it
surrounds a Fina cart.
2.) Picture of a sealed cart.
4.) Add pellets
to vial 1(magic vial).
18.) Repeat the draw and filter above
until all fina is sterile filtered into sterile vial 3. Then take the
5cc syringe (with the 2cc of oil you have stored) and purge the sterile
filter of any remaining "good" stuff as shown below.
There you have it. Time to go FEED YOUR CATTLE!(sorry for the blurry photo)
Hopefully this helps your beef production this year.
Making Fina -- Detailed Fina Instructions
Read the directions
first, then the VARIATIONS and FAQ section! And please remember
that these kits are for developing the ability of the user to create a sterile
end solution and to experiment with the solubility of molecules in a vehicle
in which "the experts" say can’t be done.
A note on pressure/syringe size to use with the filters. A 20ml syringe will create 80psi, while a 10ml syringe creates 140psi. With a 10ml syringe the solution will go through more than 2x faster.
Quick Access Links:
Cleaning a spent sterile filter for "pre-filtering" purposes.
What you should have in your "Sterile" kit. What you should have in an "EZ" kit.
How to keep a bottle sterile.
New "Easy" kit directions.
"Sterile" kit directions.
Descriptions of Variations...
GMF FILTERS: Resistant to weakening or disruption of the fibrous matrix by inorganic or organic solutions and has a broad chemical compatibility. Made of borosilicate glass microfibers. Presterilized by gamma irradiation.
--Filter 25mm GD/X
--Prefilter GMF 150 (10:1mm) and GF/F (0.7mm)
--Autoclavable At 121°C (250°F), 15psi, for 20 min. Max. temp., 131C(267°F)
Now why mention all that? Well, if you mess up your filter you can run some methanol through it and then wrap it in a piece of aluminum foil, and then you can throw it in your oven at 250F for 20-30 minutes. Then it will be good as new again! You can also make a very good pre-filter which is specifically made for our solutions!
Cleaning a spent
sterile filter for "pre-filtering" purposes.
The GDX filters have a pre-filter built into them and it is a 10. By cleaning an old Sterile filter out with methanol you can use it again as a pre-filter if your solution hasn’t cleared enough.
1. Run about 20ml of methanol through your syringe into your syringe filter.
2. When the syringe is empty, back draw on the syringe and that pulls much of the filler off the top of the filter and you will see the methanol turn white.
3. Discard the methanol.
4. Blow some air through the filter by taking off the syringe and filling it with air a couple times to dry out the filter.
5. Let sit 24hrs to let the rest of the methanol evaporate, or you can throw it in a 250F oven.
What you should
have in your "Sterile" kit. 1. A red stoppered clear vial with 5-10ml MAGIC
solution marked "1".
2. A red stoppered clear vial with oil in it.
3. A sealed clear, sterile, vial.
4. Two 18 gauge 1.5 inch needles.
5. A 5ml and a 10ml syringe. A QS also has a 20ml syringe. This is the largest syringe we can use with the Sterile filters.
6. 1 clear, sterile, 0.45um GD/X sterile syringe filter. QS kits have 2 filters.
7. A real cheap coffee filter.
What you should
have in an "EZ" kit.
1. A large sealed, clear vial marked "1" with 5-10ml solution.
2. A large clear sterile vial marked "2" with oil in it.
Note: In the following steps, the term "hormone" can mean any AS type structure including, but not limited to, androstenedione, norandrostenedione and other "pro-hormones". It can also mean outright steroids in countries where they are legal. Please do not do anything illegal with these solubility experimentation kits.
How to keep
a bottle sterile.
1. Tear out the aluminum center circle of the bottle.
2. Tear off the rest of the aluminum.
3. Using syringe filters or sterile contents from the clear bottle inject back into the bottle or just pull the stopper out and pour whatever you want into it and reseal. As long as you don’t touch the lip of the bottle with something non-sterile it will remain sterile.
New "Easy" kit
The "old easy" kit directions are available upon request, but I have found a better way to keep the glue from oxidizing. Oxidation is what causes the glue to turn into a gum and which also turns the solution brown.
1. Add 2000mg of your favorite "hormone" to vial "1". You may crush the pills in the vial to speed up the breakdown of the pills, but DO NOT let the pills (or crushed pills) sit for more than an hour without going to step 2(or the glue will oxidize). You must do step 2 within that time frame as the oil keeps the glue from oxidizing.IF you have crushed the pills you can skip step 3.
2. Add the oil from "vial 2" very slowly to vial 1 trying to disturb the pills as little as possible. (If you are increasing the mg/ml by using less oil you need to add less than the full amount of vial 2 which is set for 75mg/ml.)
3. Let it set at least 2 hours (or overnight) to soften the pills further.
4. Place vial "1" into some water which has been boiled or placed directly onto a heating element at its lowest setting. Swirl until the color is an even cloudy yellow/orange and the crystals dissolve and any little bits of "pill" filler are dissolved. Do not shake. This should take about 15 minutes.
(When using a heating element the vial should be warm and not hot and you should be able to hold the vial at a point 3/4 down the vial. Boiled water is hot enough if you don’t have an electric stove. IF the kit is turning any color other than gold or orange it is TOO HOT and the glue will turn into a "gum" and inhibit settling, so heat slowly and gently.)
5. Keep the solution warm until you see the filler dropping to the bottom with only 1/2 remaining cloudy. At this point you turn off the heat, but let the vial sit on the element or in the hot water as it cools.
6. Replace stopper and let it set 1-2 hours (or overnight) to allow the fillers and glue to settle.
7. For better sterility put it into an oven that has been preheated to 250F. Leave in oven for approx. 30 minutes.
8. Plate out the solution to detect for sterility or use on research or farm animals, or discard after you have successfully completed this experiment which has proven that addition of the "magic solution" permits mg/ml of 75mg/ml to 200mg/ml! This is a patent pending process.
The "old sterile" kit directions are available upon request, but I have found a better way to keep the glue from oxidizing. Oxidation is what causes the glue to turn into a gum and which also turns the solution brown. By stopping air from getting to the solution the filler settles out on its own and eliminates, yes ELIMINATES the necessity of the coffee filter and increases your yield by approximately 2 ml.
Prep: Draw 2ml (SS) or 5ml (DS) of oil out of vial 2 using the 5ml syringe and set aside. Withdraw 5ml if using a QS. This will be used in step 26.
1. Add 2000mg of
your favorite "hormone" to vial "1". If you have a DS kit you add 4000mg and
for a QS you add 8000mg. You may crush the pills in the vial to speed up the
breakdown of the pills, but DO NOT let the pills or crushed pills sit for more
than an hour without going to step 2. You must do step 2 within that time frame
as the oil keeps the glue from oxidizing. IF you have crushed the pills you
can skip step 3.
2. Add the oil from "vial 2" very slowly to vial 1 trying to disturb the pills as little as possible. (If you are increasing the mg/ml by using less oil you need to add less than the full amount of vial 2 which is set for 75mg/ml.
3. Swirl or stir gently and then let sit undisturbed at least 2 hours (or overnight) to soften the pellets.
4. Place vial "1" into some water which has been boiled (212F), or placed directly onto a heating element at its lowest setting. Swirl until the color is an even cloudy yellow/orange and the crystals dissolve and any little bits of pill filler are dissolved. Do not shake! That induces oxygen(causing oxidation) which we DO NOT want.
(When using a heating element, it should be warm and not hot. You should be able to hold the vial at a point 3/4 the way down the vial. Boiled water is hot enough if you don"t have an electric stove. IF the kit is turning any color other than gold or orange it is TOO HOT and the glue will turn into a "gum" and inhibit settling, so heat slowly and gently or you WILL be using the coffee filter steps!)
5. After all the pills have dissolved, keep the solution heated until you see the filler dropping to the bottom and only 1/3 to 1/2 of the vial is still very cloudy. At this point you turn off the heat, but let the solution sit on the element or in the hot water as it cools to room temperature. It works much better if you can let it cool on the heating element as the filler will then be more effectively "pulled down" to the bottom of the vial.
6. Replace stopper and let set 1-2 hours (or overnight) to allow the fillers and glue to settle. (At this point you can let the solution set as long as you want and even a year or more if you want. The longer it sits undisturbed the more the filler will settle to the bottom and compact, that is...he filler layer gets smaller and smaller the longer it settles.)
7. If the filler has settled sufficiently to about 1/2 inch or less and the solution has become almost totally clear, then you can go directly to step 17. However you MUST NOT draw the filler into the syringe until you do the last draw. With a QS you would most likely want to do a coffee filter step on that last amount of gunk as there is a lot of filler in there which could hold up some of the oil and it’s hormone.
Steps 7-13: Your solution is either very cloudy, very dark, or the filler is more than 1/2 inch the way up the vial or you would not be here, but on step 17. This non-settling cloudiness happens sometimes and we can’t do anything about it, nor can we do anything about darker shades from old pills.
8. Insert a funnel into the now empty vial "2" and insert the coffee filter into the funnel. If you don’t have a funnel to fit into a vial, you can secure the coffee filter over any glass container with a rubber band.
9. Warm the solution in vial 1 in some hot water again or in the microwave for about 30 seconds. It should be very warm, but not too hot to touch. Pour the liquid solution from vial 1 into the coffee filter leaving as much filler behind as possible. Allow all the solution to drip through.
10. Now pour the rest of the contents of vial 1 into the coffee filter and let drain.
11. You may want to let is set overnight as the draining will be slow due to the filler and glue from that last pour.
12. Put on some rubber gloves as the same stuff that is making the hormone soluble in oil will also solvate the oil out of your skin and leave you with dry skin. Close up the coffee filter and wring it from the edges inward to where the "solution" was.
13. Begin twisting from the open edges of the filter. A "balloon" will develop.
14. Press gently onto the balloon while holding onto the twisted part of the filter. Keep pressing that balloon smaller until most of the solution is out.
15. Twist the filter ever more into the balloon area, but be careful not to tear the filter. Wring it out like a miniature towel. This procedure lets you get all but about 1-2ml out of the coffee filter.
Note: In case you have doubts about what the brown residue is in the coffee filter, you can test it! Scrape the residue into a small clear glass vial or container. Add 5-10ml of methanol or acetone. The brown stuff will begin to turn white (filler) and the liquid you added will take on a tan tint. The white will stay on the bottom and will not go into solution. Your liquid will not turn yellow because there are no hormones in the residue. If you add some water to the methanol, almost all the white stuff will disappear! AS are NOT SOLUBLE IN WATER. (No applause, please) Discard the test products and pat yourself on the back for getting this far.
16. Pre-filter and reusing old cleaned sterile filters step. The GDX filters have a pre-filter built into them and it is a 10. By cleaning an old filter out with methanol you can use it again as a pre-filter if your solution hasn’t cleared enough. If you are not pre-filtering you can you can go directly to step 17.
A. Draw the coffee filtered solution into the syringe.
B. Place a white pre-filter onto the tip of the syringe.
C. Push the liquid through into any vial.
D. After the solution is all into the and pre-filtered remove the pre-filter.
E. Draw more solution into the syringe.
F. Go to step 17.
17-29 Sterile filtering.
17. Warm the solution in hot water for 5-10 min. Draw 10ml oil out of the vial/container holding your gold or yellow colored solution. See V3 for an alternative to drawing.
18. Turn the syringe upside down.
19. Remove the needle.
20. Open the sterile filter package, but leave the filter in the plastic!
21. Holding the filter from the side through the plastic, screw the sterile syringe filter onto the syringe.
22. Remove the stopper from vial 3 and place it into the now empty sterile syringe container. (See V4 for an alternative for which you don’t need to remove the stopper.)
23. Place the syringe filter/syringe combination immediately onto the mouth of the sterile vial "3".
24. Push all the contents of the syringe into the vial by grasping the syringe with 2 hands. Using your index fingers or thumbs push down on the plunger while continuing to hold onto the syringe with 2 hands. DO NOT EXERT EXTREME PRESSURE DOWNWARD ONTO THE SYRINGE FILTERS! If you move the wrong way the vial will go shooting across the table and there goes your experiment. Also, if you push too hard the flow through the syringe filter will slow. It should take 5-10 second per ml of oil flowing through the syringe filter.
NOTE: If you have any questions on this step you need to email me. With the new filters and procedure there is no longer any excuse for clogged filters. These filters should not clog even if you do 100ml.
25. When the oil is out of the syringe you will need to reload. Grasping the syringe filter by its sides, unscrew the syringe and LEAVE THE SYRINGE FILTER ON THE VIAL! Reload the syringe as in steps:17-19 or V3.
26. When the oil is out of the syringe there is still some oil left in the filter holding onto your hormone and you want to salvage that. Remove the syringe filter from the syringe by holding onto the sides of the syringe filter and unscrewing the syringe. LEAVE THE SYRINGE FILTER ON THE VIAL. Place the 5ml syringe with the 2ml of oil in it that you set aside earlier and push that oil through the sterile filter. With a DS kit, you will be into the neck of the vial, but don’t go to the top. If you have extra oil, discard.
27. Replace the rubber stopper when all the oil has been pushed through the syringe.
28. After setting for a couple days you may notice some separation or what looks like bubble on the bottom. At this point you can heat it to about 212F and the separation should not come back except for the settling of some of the brown/red glue to the bottom.
29. Plate out the solution to detect for sterility or use on research or farm animals, or discard after you have successfully completed this experiment which have proven that addition of the "magic solution" permits liquid densities of 75mg/ml to 200mg/ml! This is a patent pending process.
1. Place the 18 gauge needle onto the syringe.
2. Draw 20ml of oil out of the container holding your caramel colored solution.
3. Turn the syringe upside down.
4. Remove the needle.
5. Open the sterile filter package, but leave the filter in the plastic!
6. Holding the filter through the plastic, place the sterile syringe filter onto the syringe.
7. Place the second sterile needle onto the syringe filter.
8. Place the needle through the stopper of the sterile vial, "3".
9. Push all the contents of the syringe into the vial by grasping the syringe with 2 hands. Using your index fingers or thumbs push down on the plunger while continuing to hold onto the syringe with 2 hands. DO NOT EXERT EXTREME PRESSURE DOWNWARD ONTO THE SYRINGE FILTERS! If you move the wrong way the vial will go shooting across the table and there goes your experiment. Also, if you push too hard the flow through the syringe filter will slow. It should take 5-6 second per ml of oil flowing through the syringe filter.
V3. Tear out the center seal of the sterile vial. Insert a needle only into the vial to relieve pressure. Place a needle onto the syringe filter and go to step 23.
V4. I use this technique all the time as it is very fast.
A. Pull the plunger out of the syringe.
B. Place your finger over the hole where the needle would go.
C. Pour the contents of vial #1 into the syringe.
D. Keeping your finger over the hole, place the plunger about 1/8 to 1/4 inch into the syringe barrel.
E. Turn the combination upside down while holding onto the plunger.
F. Remove your finger from the hole. Push the air out of the syringe.
FAQ: Questions answered!
This is a statement often heard by Animal: Hi Animal, Go to this link, I think you’ve read it before by Bill Roberts who is one of the ASS Family. http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_85julia.html
Animal: Hey, thanks, and thank him for the advertising, and to fuck off if you’d like. Like I’ve said, EVERYTHING in there is pharm grade or purer, and is patented and used in injectables even today. Too bad he doesn’t know what’s in there!, that pisses him off, but over 5000 customers are happy and not one complaint!
Q1: Does comp TH have less binders/glue than the finaplix-h?
Animal: Different kind of binders that don’t swell up as much and/or less/different glue.
ALL the glue and binders get filtered OUT from the coffee filter?
Animal: That takes care of most of the binders and some of the glue and that is why the residue is brownish and sticky.
how about the "sterile filter"?
Animal: The SF takes care of the rest of the fillers and a lot of the glue, but if you really want to get rid of the glue you heat it up to 250 in the oven and the glue will stick to the sides.
with all that fucking TASTE in the mouth shit that people are posting? Drives
me nuts! I don’t taste shit, and I will be doing a SAFE 0.5cc ED for 3 weeks,
rest 2 weeks, and then 3 weeks again. That should be safe right?
Animal: That’s a systemic nervous reaction. The only way they could possibly get that is if they inject into a vein. Bytor: Oddly enough, I get a nasty chemical-like taste in my mouth when I shoot fina, and as well I sometimes get the sensation that someone is pricking me with an insulin dart in random places over my body. All of this happens within 15-30 seconds of the injection and quickly fades.
Q5: I know
liver cells regenerate and all that crap, how about kidneys? Like if they are
STRESSED and OVERWORKED, what are the symptoms? It’s my first time trying and
i’ll be drinking lots of water and cranberry juice....so do kidneys "regenerate"
Animal: Just about every soft cell in the body is replaced every 30 days. Even so, there is no research at all to show that any AS harms kidneys. Remember how they said hi protein diets would harm your kidneys, too? HAHA!