Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina at night?

lionheart69

Does it matter when I take my fina? I go right from work to the gym then home. I find its the easyest time to take it?

I would just be afraid of increased mucles soreness due to the muscle laying still so soon after an injection. I think that injection in the morning and then moving around all day helps to disperse the oil. But I've never injected at night so I have no idea. Maybe I'll try it too.

lionheart69 said:
Does it matter when I take my fina? I go right from work to the gym then home. I find its the easyest time to take it?

It's a personal preference. I can't shoot it at night after workouts because I am usually wired for a bit after shooting tren.

HugeWannabe said:
You guys are getting me so pumped for fina, only 4 more weeks!!!

My advice, start slow. I had puffy nips in 5 days on 75 mg ED. Stopped, let them go away, and started back with 37.5 mg ED and have had no problems.

Just my 2 cents. Here's a nickel though, keep the change.

I am so glad i am not gyno prone. I have run deca and tren together without even getting itchy nips. I have to deal with MPB though so if it's not one side it's another.

Fina

Thanks for the input...
I think I'll try to take the effort to shoot it in the mornings to get a better work out.

I saw a post about blood levels of Fina and injecting ED or EOD. I think they were pretty stable injecting ED so I don't think it would matter. My concern was injecting into a muscle and then not moving it for 8 hours.

Top Bottom