Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

figure competitor looing to stack IGF-1 LR3, winny, primo, and hgh

Steez23

Hello! New to this site and was hoping I could get some feedback and advice!

I'm a female figure competitor about 3 weeks out from my next show. Coach had me on a mini bulk so I could bringing up my glutes and hammies a bit more since my last show couple weeks back. So far so good! Had me on 20mg var, finishing up my 2nd week. Coach wants me to stop the var this weekend and switch it for injectable winny. Not sure on dosing yet. Considering adding 50mg of Primo divided into two pins 3/4 days of week, as well as legit IGF-1 LR3 50mcg on training days, 10mcg non. Also started with liquid clen today after 2 weeks off. Have also been taking 2iu of blue tops HGH for about a month now. First 2 weeks were 2 hours before breakfast, last 2 weeks pin has been at night before bed. Diet and training is on point. Goal is to gain some lean mass and of course losing some bf as well as !hardening up. Is this all too much? All input would be greatly appreciated! THANKS

You cannot gain any muscle in the next 3 weeks but you can get tighter and harder. The winstrol should get you harder looking but I have no idea what dose a figure competitor would use. I do know that winstrol will cause permanent side effects in women so be careful cause a trophy is not worth a deeper voice ect. Good luck

You cannot gain any muscle in the next 3 weeks but you can get tighter and harder. The winstrol should get you harder looking but I have no idea what dose a figure competitor would use. I do know that winstrol will cause permanent side effects in women so be careful cause a trophy is not worth a deeper voice ect. Good luck

I am well aware of the sides. It's not just for competing either, it's more to get to my ideal physique considering my diet and training are up to par. Thank you! :)

I guess what I mean is you can get your ideal physique without taking the chance with windtrol. It's not going to make that big a difference. Use primo or anavar or both.

Also, what's a good dosing for the winny? I've read 25mcg E3D. Since I'll be stacking that with the primo, should I be doing 25mcg E3D for both?

Top Bottom