Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fighting

I have taken bjj, thai boxing, and am currently taking sambo. I also wrestled in highschool and university.

If you want to do NHB style fights then you need to be proficient in both stand-up and ground fighting.

If you're looking at a purely self-defence point of view, then I would consider plain boxing and a little bit of wrestling... as well as lots of sprinting after the fight is over.

boxing/wrestling or karate/judo are both excellent combinations. Sprinting is always good.:D

i take kav maga classes, it is very intense. and it is excellent cardio. it is actually tough on the muscle too. it almost made me stop lifting. but that could never happen.

I have a good friend who runs a kickboxing school he has open sparring nights on wensday and thursday in thia boxing, kickboxing, and jujitsiu. I studied judo for 5 years, and I am now trying to get into jujitsui, and thia maybe UFC one day. But the open sparring nights are a good start. Most of the time it is full blast, but there are always exceptions.

yellowbottle, is that somewhere by freehold mall? i think my friend was telling me about the same place the other day

Top Bottom