Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Females who use steroids

Nasleki

hey I have a question for you about females who use steroids
I am a heavier woman I'm about 5 ft 3 in and I weigh about 165 lb
I have tried losing weight before using different drugs and nothing has worked for me
what kind of steroids can help me lose weight? I'm about 41 years old and i train 2x a week doing yoga and weights

Steroids themselves don't really help you loose weight. They help to maintain the muscle you have while in a caloric deficit and build muscle when in a surplus. You can also slowly burn the fat as you add more muscle, but this is a slow process that most people who "have tried everything" don't have the patience to see through as we are talking years.

Also I would like to say that working out 2X a week is very good for your health, but that isn't generally enough for those looking to build lots of muscle. You probably need a coach that can help you with diet and exercise as well as keep you accountable to someone.

hey I have a question for you about females who use steroids
I am a heavier woman I'm about 5 ft 3 in and I weigh about 165 lb
I have tried losing weight before using different drugs and nothing has worked for me
what kind of steroids can help me lose weight? I'm about 41 years old and i train 2x a week doing yoga and weights
you dont need steroids imo

try using 10mgs cardarine gw and 3 caps cardazol with cardio and diet

Top Bottom