Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female newbie with questions

if you are wanting to take something to enhance your fat burning abilities while still building lean muscle, then sarms are what you want... how is your diet and training though? without those both being consistent, it doesn't matter what you take, you won't see the results.... i'll be happy to set you up a cutting stack but I want to see where you are at with everything else first...

if you are wanting to take something to enhance your fat burning abilities while still building lean muscle, then sarms are what you want... how is your diet and training though? without those both being consistent, it doesn't matter what you take, you won't see the results.... i'll be happy to set you up a cutting stack but I want to see where you are at with everything else first...

Sarms will def help you to reach your goals without compromising your heart health

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Exercise, diet and the "sarm" cardarine would work really well. Technically cardarine isn't a sarm but it helps your body burn fat instead of glycogen...otherwise known as lipid metabolism. As far as diet carb cycling would work. As far as exercise making sure you do strength training at least twice a week and high intensity cardio 2 or 3 times a week will help you maintain muscle while losing body fat. Those types of exercise will help keep your metabolism elevated and carb cycling will help your body to utilize carbs more efficiently. If you need information on sarms ask dylan gemelli on here he is the expert when it comes to being lean (maintains 5% BF all year) and also is a rep for a sarms company. Cheers!
That's not even remotely true. Cardarine has zero direct impact on fat loss in humans. It just makes endurance training feel easier, so you can perform it longer.

Top Bottom