Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female newbie with questions

paigeelizabethm

im 5'4'' and 124 pounds. i want to lose about 5-10 pounds and tone up my overall appearance. my roommate at college talked about how she had taken clenbuterol and it helped her tone up, etc. do you think this would work for me? how should i cycle it?

im veryveryvery new to this whole thing so any help would be appreciated. thanks.

You sound like a young girl thats in pretty good shape already and certainly dont need something like clen.
As always its diet and exercise that is best for your situation.

Exercise, diet and the "sarm" cardarine would work really well. Technically cardarine isn't a sarm but it helps your body burn fat instead of glycogen...otherwise known as lipid metabolism. As far as diet carb cycling would work. As far as exercise making sure you do strength training at least twice a week and high intensity cardio 2 or 3 times a week will help you maintain muscle while losing body fat. Those types of exercise will help keep your metabolism elevated and carb cycling will help your body to utilize carbs more efficiently. If you need information on sarms ask dylan gemelli on here he is the expert when it comes to being lean (maintains 5% BF all year) and also is a rep for a sarms company. Cheers!

post up your diet, clen is horrible shit - there are better ways of toning up.

Dylan is the king of shredding up...he will give you good advise.

Clen is garbage... dont mess with your ticker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Girl, stay away from Clen, nasty stuff
To cut fat all you need is a calorie deficit at this point. But I have to say, you're at a healthy weight for your height. If you aren't happy with your body losing a few pounds isn't going to make much of a difference. If you've never spent any time building and eating at a slight surplus I suggest you do... If there's no muscle underneath the layer of fat all you'll end up is a smaller version of what you are now.

Top Bottom