Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female hard muscles?

I saw a lady today at the gym would really hard muscles
I'm curious what do you think she is taking?
I’m currently 165 pounds and 5’8’’ . no clue on body fat probably 30% based on online images
I’m very soft with muscles. I want to drop some fat
need some recommendations please

You SAW. You don't actually know, unless you FEEL, whether or not she had hard muscles

Adjust your diet to a minimum carbs, more protein, veggies, consider intermittent fasting, plus GW-10mgs and CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

i would definitely go with a sarms stack.. i have a great cutting plan for you to go with that will be very very light on sides and be just what you are looking for...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit sarms4sale or umbrella labs! [/FONT]

I started gym followed by cardio in the morning. There also was a few training sessions during the day and the evening one for fighting stuff, and most times i ate at like 10pm right before bed. When i was a bit more hungry i ate at 4pm and 10pm, but i still did most of my training around 9am. And you can try turkesterone from sotalix. [FONT=&quot]I have been taking this product for about a month. With diet and training remaining the same I have been able to gain 3lbs and my lifts have gone up across the board. I am very meticulous with structured training and diet, so my results aren't based off of excess calories.[/FONT]

Before I could really recommend anything, I would need to see pictures of what you are talking about goal wise for yourself.

Depending on your goals you may be fine with just some light PED's and some really hard work. Then again some girls like to have the big muscles and like that kind of look and those women will most likely need Anabolic steroid assistance and depending on how big and how quickly you want/need to see results will depend on the risks you will need to take.

Not up to the people on this board to tell you what your body should look like. Just here to tell you what it will take to get your body looking like what you are picturing.

Top Bottom