Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female fat/cellulite

Yes, I've heard of Forever and and Candy Kisses. The Candy Kisses has a nice texture too, but I don't carry AG, so I don't have a list of the ingredients. Angel is manufactured Designer Skin and Flaunt is manufactured by Supre. You can find them in tanning salons everywhere. If you go to a specific salon and they don't carry it, ask them to order it for you. Most of the time they will. I make special orders for clients all the time. To learn more you can also visit the websites for these two companies. www.designerskin.com and I'm not sure but I think Supre's is www.supre.com.

I'm sure you can get these products in the UK! Is there a salon near you that you can call? I'm sure they'll be able to hook you up!

Whatever you do......DON'T buy indoor tanning products on the internet if it's not a SALON or the MANUFACTURER. Many times, these online companies will sell you something other than what you ordered. I see lotions on these sites that are not even made anymore - and haven't been for 2 years. If you go to a website and see a disclaimer at the bottom of the site - DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

If you need help with anything else, feel free to PM me! :)

Top Bottom