Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female cutting with steroids/sarms

Qauan29

I am putting together my first stack of both steroids and sarms
I am a female, 5’8’’ and 134 pounds
Training for Approximately 7 years and I am 29 years old
The PED’s i am looking at so far are winstrol and rad140. But i know i am missing some good ones in my stack

I have to agree with Steve, Anavar is a much better compound for women than Winstrol.

I personally am not a fan of SARMs due to a lack of actual human trials in controlled atmospheres. Did I try them yes, but I believe they may be the source of my stomach ulcers. Can't prove that as no human trials have been documented that state what are common human side effects.

If your doing this to cut maybe you should look into an Ephedra stack instead of SARMs. Or if your going hardcore you could try Clenbuterol, but it is pretty toxic for long term use and the side effects can be nasty.

I am putting together my first stack of both steroids and sarms
I am a female, 5’8’’ and 134 pounds
Training for Approximately 7 years and I am 29 years old
The PED’s i am looking at so far are winstrol and rad140. But i know i am missing some good ones in my stack

anavar is a better pick if you ask me

2.5mgs anavar
10mgs cardarine
and it has to be roidtested

I have to agree with Steve, Anavar is a much better compound for women than Winstrol.

I personally am not a fan of SARMs due to a lack of actual human trials in controlled atmospheres. Did I try them yes, but I believe they may be the source of my stomach ulcers. Can't prove that as no human trials have been documented that state what are common human side effects.

If your doing this to cut maybe you should look into an Ephedra stack instead of SARMs. Or if your going hardcore you could try Clenbuterol, but it is pretty toxic for long term use and the side effects can be nasty.

great post here

Top Bottom