Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female clitoromegaly

Xaceru

Hello i need help
I was desperate to lose weight so I decided to use anabolic steroids as a female
the end result was my boyfriend ended up dumping me because he said that I wasn't tight anymore
I'm very concerned about this do you think that after I stopped steroids a month ago things will go back to normal or is this something that is permanent that I need to go see a doctor about?
I ran 10mgs of dbol and 50mgs a week trenbolone oops

i'm glad you are open about this because a lot of women aren't

there are many side effects from AAS not just in females but also in males, and some of them are very serious and permanent. i would speak to a very good doctor on this matter who has experience with this

I have spent the last hour trying to find some information on the enlargement of the Vagina from steroid use and have had no luck. Now the enlargement of the clitoris is a well known and documented side effect, nothing comes up when looking for side effects that effect the vagina. Definitely talk with a medical professional about this, but to be honest I think your ex was probably looking for an excuse. Now your clitoris can enlarge and start to resemble a small penis with heavy steroid use, but they do have treatments for that, some are topical others are surgical.

I don't know how long you had been taking the steroids mentioned or cycling frequency and diet and all that, but if you were having results or having other side effects your Ex could have just become insecure or worried about you beating him up!

I hope you are willing and keep us up to date on findings with a medical professional as a lesson to all future users.

On a side note, most women do not use trenbolone or dbol as they are very androgenic. Most stick with Anavar, Primo Bolan, and Winstrol. Weight loss would be Clenbuterol and T3, or the newest thing is GLP-1 medications. If you do either of the weight loss options though they are shown to indiscriminately attack fat and muscle, I would use Anavar with those to try and fight the catabolic nature of either of those weight loss options.

Hello i need help
I was desperate to lose weight so I decided to use anabolic steroids as a female
the end result was my boyfriend ended up dumping me because he said that I wasn't tight anymore
I'm very concerned about this do you think that after I stopped steroids a month ago things will go back to normal or is this something that is permanent that I need to go see a doctor about?
I ran 10mgs of dbol and 50mgs a week trenbolone oops
I dont think you should do anything just take time off first

Top Bottom