Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Bodybuilders

I actually agree. As a spectator, I'm much more tuned into the bikini girls than any other part of a bb show. However, I have respect for anyone that competes and at any level. It's a major challenge that few have the balls ( no pun intended) to undertake. The training, diet and discipline to get on stage is tough. If you have ever prepared for a competition you would know this.

The thread is about female bodybilders losing their feminity and looking like and sounding like dudes. Not about whether bikini girls take anavar. Female BB'ers obviously are dosing much more than a light dose of anavar. Bodybuilding is about creating the ideal physique. If permanent physical disfigurement is included in the process than how could one really call this a sport for women??? Thats why at the NPC shows there are very few of them... and thats why bikini has become so popular. I think its a step in the right direction for women who are into weight training and bodybuilding.

Be-Careful-Not-to-Annoy-These-Female-Bodybuilders-3.jpg

fuck dude, this is the coolest story ive heard all day!

I hate the bikini division and yes, I've competed and no disrespect to those who have competed in that division who are dating men on this board. There are so many women who decide 6 weeks out to go do a bikini show and do not give the sport the respect it deserves. And yes, I've competed and yes, I've coached people and spent a number of years backstage and around the sport in general. I'm not talking about the women at a national level or a pro level but some of the local shows, here, anyway, are a lot to take in. And, of course, like all of this thread...I'm generalizing.

I do agree with you on the female bodybuilding and I think it's sad that in order to be competitive in most categories in non tested shows, you need to do stupid amounts of juice to place. It's the reason I chose not to keep going in the competition realm. I can tell you that the pressure is on to use and when you're in the moment it's hard to stop. I know a lot of women who don't really realize how different they look (outside of getting big) because it's a gradual change.

I'd argue, though, that it's the same for men. Look at the size of the guys now vs back in Arnie's days. You can't tell me that's healthy and will not create lifelong health issues. But somehow....it's more accepted.

I agree with you... Look at Flex Wheeler. He lost a kidney... Others will have health issues related to hormonal imbalances from long term heavy dosages of juice, no doubt. The fact is that MOST men can often recover from the sides; however, women often cannot.

My girl trained ten weeks.. 2x cardio sessions pd, and lifted weights 4 days per week. Lost 17 pounds. She turned into a bitch, missed her period, but took third in her first show. Never been more proud of her though. I'm doing one with her in a few weeks which will be my first. We seem to be on the same page and it's fun.

The bikini division is still in its infancy as is men's physique. My personal view is that both of these divisions will make overall bodybuilding shows more popular and fun to watch for everyone. It will draw more people into fitness and competing and that's a positive for the sport.

I agree with you... Look at Flex Wheeler. He lost a kidney... Others will have health issues related to hormonal imbalances from long term heavy dosages of juice, no doubt. The fact is that MOST men can often recover from the sides; however, women often cannot.

My girl trained ten weeks.. 2x cardio sessions pd, and lifted weights 4 days per week. Lost 17 pounds. She turned into a bitch, missed her period, but took third in her first show. Never been more proud of her though. I'm doing one with her in a few weeks which will be my first. We seem to be on the same page and it's fun.

The bikini division is still in its infancy as is men's physique. My personal view is that both of these divisions will make overall bodybuilding shows more popular and fun to watch for everyone. It will draw more people into fitness and competing and that's a positive for the sport.

Do you really think MOST men? I'm curious...not trying to argue. IDK. I think there's the serious users who compete at the national levels, then there's a select group of guys who cycle smartly and then there's a whole group of retards who have no idea what they're doing but hey bro...check out my pipes! ;) I often wonder about long term effects for them.

It's great for the sport in terms of growing it and sells more tickets but here's the downside, particularly in women's categories....more people throw out a shingle and call themselves trainers and end up creating damage to things like hormones, metabolism, disordered eating etc. So many women wake up and decide they should compete because they look good in a bathing suit and are looking for that fast way to the stage and there's enough "experts" who will get them there at all costs. Again, not to take away from what your gf accomplished. Some of the leading natty pros focus far more on nutrition and much healthier show prep BUT they prep far longer. It's the dark side to competing that no one talks about but some trainers and preps are far more dangerous than a cycle of var.

Again...it's just my opinion. Turns out it's my week to be opinionated here. LOL And I've only been dieting 3 weeks! God help us!

Last edited:

Cool story, it could be an after school special

Top Bottom