Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling full!

dusteefartz

Does anyone else have this issue with your diet?I try and eat every 3 hrs to get my 6 meals a day. I have my morning shake around 630, 3 hrs later Im still full and have no desire to eat...

Yup! Get that all the time. lol

Started climbing your calories slowly... takes your body a while to get used to all the food. Your metabolism has to speed up!

You just have to let your body adapt to a caloric surplus slowly over time. Also make sure you aren't taking anything around meals that can be suppressing your appetite like stimulants and preworkouts

Shit now that I think about it. I do drink a cup of coffee in the morning before work outs along with 2 scoops of Jack3d but would that effect me thru the whole day? and should I just eat regardless of how I feel?

yep you are eating and drinking the wrong things. stay away from things that kill your appetite.

eat more veggies.. its almost impossible to get full on veggies. stay away from dairy, sweets, flours, pasta's, shakes, etc. things that make you feel full and bloated.

I wish I could stay full after three hours I'm a eating machine. Try to to drink too much fluid in-between meals bro

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom