Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feedback on routine, any advice greatly appreciated!

Bodybuilding.com - Compound Vs. Isolated Exercises: Making An Effective Training Program.
here's one

ill be back with more. It is a common known principle actually highly surprised you don't know this but since you want to keep up your useless jargan i will play.

Oops here's another
The Best Way To Gain Muscle And Strength
a entire discussion on a forum about this.

Big compound movements and the release of growth hormone. [Archive] - Bodybuilding.com Forums

man it just goes on and on. Oh and ever heard if arnold? He was just one pro that centered his program around compound lifts. There are many others but this is starting to bore me. If you want to keep believing the muscle and fitness mags by all means go right ahead. But don't ever question knowledge on a subject you have proven your own ignorance in. Ever heard of mehdi. Yeah probably not. He invented the stronglifts program. Why because so many people were not getting the results off of there bb splits with isolation exercise. So what did he do? Be examined the pros routines. Their real routines.not the ones the mags published and the best of the best built their routines around squatting deadlifiting and the like. Why? Because it works.

Sent from my droidx using elitefitness

right!

obsessedwliftin;11233233 Here's one Ill be back with more. It is a common known principle actually highly surprised you don't know this but since you want to keep up your useless jargan I will play. Oops here's another A entire discussion on a forum about this. Man it just goes on and on. Oh and ever heard if arnold? He was just one pro that centered his program around compound lifts. There are many others but this is starting to bore me. If you want to keep believing the muscle and fitness mags by all means go right ahead. But don't ever question knowledge on a subject you have proven your own ignorance in. Ever heard of Mehdi. Yeah probably not. He invented the stronglifts program. Why because so many people were not getting the results off of there bb splits with isolation exercise. So what did he do? Be examined the PROS routines. Their real routines.not the ones the mags published and the best of the best built their routines around squatting deadlifiting and the like. Why? Because it works. Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness[/quote said:
Whatever bro, im not gonna argue anymore, do what works the best for you, if you are seeing results from your workout keep it up.. I was just stating what works for me.. btw you dont really look all that big in your pic from the amount of steroids i've seen you take, you look below average for a juicer, i've seen natural guys including myself 2x bigger than you, but please dont get offended im not trying to bring you down or anything..
Keep up the good work..
Peace

Whatever bro, im not gonna argue anymore, do what works the best for you, if you are seeing results from your workout keep it up.. I was just stating what works for me.. btw you dont really look all that big in your pic from the amount of steroids i've seen you take, you look below average for a juicer, i've seen natural guys including myself 2x bigger than you, but please dont get offended im not trying to bring you down or anything..
Keep up the good work..
Peace

Well you talk alot of shit so post a pic and back it up. That happened to be after a very hard cut. And ytou haven't ever seen me do a single steroid. Again you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. Either post a pic or STFU! You are now reaching because your ass got PWNT.

btw you dont really look all that big in your pic from the amount of steroids i've seen you take, you look below average for a juicer, i've seen natural guys including myself 2x bigger than you, but please dont get offended im not trying to bring you down or anything..
Keep up the good work..
Peace

:lightning

when a mod says to do something then DO IT. its one of our rules on the forum. all you had to do was walk away and that would of been it, I gave you ample chance cause you were new, but you dissapointed me going after one of our best posters and trying to pick a fight with the entire board. so take a couple days off and hopefully you will cool down, next time you will be gone for good

Nerdyweakling-the program says 1x5 but you can definately include a few lighter warmup sets, it'll help you get your form down as well.

For future reference not many serious lifters idolize Jay Cutler...if he got his deadlift up a few hundred pounds he might look almost as good as Ronnie though haha...

When have you seen a pro bodybuilder revolve his workout around deadlift and squat?? YUP NONE......

The whole time they spent getting big. The biggest pros started off as powerlifters. Ronnie Coleman and Johnnie Jackson are two. Most M&F and Flex readers don't do squats and DLs (at least not real squats and DLs), so the workouts are edited.

It's not flashy to watch someone deadlift or squat. You won't sell as many videos as you would having the BBer put on a tank and do a bunch of curls to show off his biceps. Gotta get that "pump"! LOL. Fuck pumps, lifting is about progression. Lift more next time than you did this time and more this time than you did the last time. You'll get bigger and stronger.

Top Bottom