Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

F'ed up e-mail but funny in a twisted way

minion

New member
The Saudi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech,
and walks out into the lobby where he meets President Bush.
They shake hands and as they walk the Saudi says, "You know, I
have just one question about what I have seen in America."
President Bush says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to
help you, I will do."
The Saudi whispers "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it
there are Russians, and Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs. He
is very upset. He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in
Star Trek."
President Bush laughs and leans toward the Saudi, and whispers back,
"It's because it takes place in the future...."
 
Top Bottom