Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favourite Technique..?

That's it getting betta.

Some intresting ones there but a question any women out there that dont come very often from just viginal sex and need the clit to be hit to climax..?

There are two ways to stop this as i like to cum the same time as she does Ok the easy way is to adopt a position that will hit her clit like the cat positon for example this should give her enough stimulation but its hard to get it bang on and takes a little practice..!

For those who dont know the cat is the same as the missionary but when you put it in climb up so your higer than you would normally be and this should mean your cock should brush against her clit :) slow is good to start with but as she gets close speed up a little and push a little harder (not hitting her pelvis) just when you get to maximum depth but a little more pressure on to hit her clit.

The other way is get her to think diferently about sex when she gets close with clit stimulation make sure you have something inside her do this for a week or two she should start to find vaginal as stimulating as playing with her clit. eventually she will get off with viginal on its own.

My girlfriend likes this: after I have warmed her up with my tongue, I use my middle finger and play with her "G" spot while continuing to lick on and around her clit. When she is getting fairly close to orgasm, I insert my ring finger into her butt (slowly of course!!!!) after I have sufficently licked and lubed her anus. Work both fingers in and out slowly at first picking up speed as the climax gets closer. This drives my girl through the roof! If we are doing 69 and I happen to get of at the same time as she is, it's coma time!!!

Top Bottom