Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favourite Technique..?

bgdaddysmooth said:
Furthermore, what's a good thing to do with your hands? .
Again, this depends on the woman - but...
Everything that turns me on about a man is what's different from me. His strength, power, size. I feel feminine. As much as I enjoy taking charge in bed, sometimes it feels fucking grrrrreat to submit.

I don't mean submit in the pvc/whip/ballgag sense.

All this said, in the missionary position - try putting one hand gently on her throat, while gripping one of her wrists with the other.

Words can't describe what this does to me. It's primal.

Honeynut said:

All this said, in the missionary position - try putting one hand gently on her throat, while gripping one of her wrists with the other.

Words can't describe what this does to me. It's primal.

Are you serious?!? This CAN'T be true for the majority of women. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems a little too violent.

There is a difference between putting your hand on a womans throat and choking her. Just having the hand there gives the feeling of total control to the man. I have had good luck with that move myself. Some women dig it.

:D

bgdaddysmooth said:

Are you serious?!? This CAN'T be true for the majority of women. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems a little too violent.

Karde read me right, you're not squeezing or anything! lol And that's really all it's about. A subtle suggestion of power.

I liked to be teased, as described earlier. Just don't shove it in, make me want it, make me beg for it bad.

Also, as posted previously, any type of "making out" is nice. The longer you can kiss, and suck and stoke is great. The whole concept of everthing but, is the best. Again goes back to my preference of being teased.

Like it on my stomach with my legs closed and him pushing into me and grabbing my hair, hands, ass. Something about being in that position and being submissive is a huge turn on, plus it hits the G-spot very nicely.

Just depends, some days I just want to be slammed against the wall and fucked hard, without any buildup at all.

Morning wake up calls are the best, love to wake up with someone already inside me.
:angel:

Another good one is to take one hand and take a fist full of her hair, then pull her head backwards some, so her neck is taunt.

The trick is to hold enough hair, so that it doesn't hurt, but there is firm pressure. Also don't start jerking her neck, that can hurt too. This is another "in control" trick, not a inflict pain or discomfort thing.

THis can be done in missionary, or doggy. Works well in both.

:devil:

Top Bottom