Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Oral Out Of The Following Choices

Favorite Oral Out of the Following

• Oral Masteron aka fucking beastdrol

Votes: 32 11.3%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Anavar

Votes: 77 27.3%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 20 7.1%
  • Anabol

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • epi-strong (comming soon)

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • deiselbolan

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • katanadrol

• helladrol aka holadrol but stronger. (comming soon.

• provirone

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • whinny

Votes: 20 7.1%
  • dbol

Votes: 74 26.2%
  • oral primo

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
Well I don't need any of those reccomendations on this thread. I posted a poll in the AS forum because I was interested in the choices I had listed. If I had a question about supplements I would have went to that forum. I also know about the ingredients to those products and other products made by different manufacturers which are the same exact product. If you guys want to price shop any of those products just copy the ingredients and paste them to the google search bar. You will find tons of different manufactures to choose from for the same thing. I am entitled to my opinion even though this thread will be edited by the monitors. I like the real deal stuff you can keep your prohormones all day every day.
No ones going to edit your thread. Most people will just ignore you now because they all know you do not want real advice. They know you do not know your ass from your elbow when it comes to a steroid ether.

The fact you called them sups means you have no damn idea what you are talking about.

No ones going to edit your thread. Most people will just ignore you now because they all know you do not want real advice. They know you do not know your ass from your elbow when it comes to a steroid ether.

The fact you called them sups means you have no damn idea what you are talking about.

......:/

(pwned!)

hes right dude.

Epi-strong and helladrol! This is the most info I've heard about your new products beyond 'new products coming soon'
Very excited about this, and I know they'll be some kickass products! When ya gonna tell us more detail on what else you got coming out, needto?
damn yer the man!

there now we have a real list lets vote on it.

you forgot to add Sex.

seriously, I have an appt with my endo today I expect him to ask me to do some blood work so I want to wait till then to run my bottles of 19-tren/beast/epi.. I'll be back, im sure this thread will run for a long time.

I guess this forum's sole purpose now is soley to peddle prohormones. I did not post this thread to give anyone advice. I was asking a question which I guess you can't ask about real orals on here anymore. All of those products are nothing but crap and no true weightlifter or athlete would take them unless thats all they could get their hands on. You guys can shove them up your asses. I could care less about being banned from this site because it is no longer a means of research or advice for me or anyone else. If any of you internet tough guys tried speaking to me this way in person I'de pin you down and force feed you a cock meat sandwhich. So you guys can sit on your back vaginas and type all the trash you want and get away with it. Don't be mad at me because I have a real job and don't need to try to trick people on the internet into buying overpriced bs supplements that cost more then the real deal. So we will see if you edit this queers. Banned and don't care. Long hair don't care.:theshadow:biggrin::supercool:rose:

I guess this forum's sole purpose now is soley to peddle prohormones. I did not post this thread to give anyone advice. I was asking a question which I guess you can't ask about real orals on here anymore. All of those products are nothing but crap and no true weightlifter or athlete would take them unless thats all they could get their hands on. You guys can shove them up your asses. I could care less about being banned from this site because it is no longer a means of research or advice for me or anyone else. If any of you internet tough guys tried speaking to me this way in person I'de pin you down and force feed you a cock meat sandwhich. So you guys can sit on your back vaginas and type all the trash you want and get away with it. Don't be mad at me because I have a real job and don't need to try to trick people on the internet into buying overpriced bs supplements that cost more then the real deal. So we will see if you edit this queers. Banned and don't care. Long hair don't care.:theshadow:biggrin::supercool:rose:
OMG your fucking kidding me you really do have you head up your ass lol

i do like elite, but i do worry now that its just a billboard for beastrol and all those creams that you have to rub in and shit. you have to be careful i think, because all of a sudden tbol or anavar, chlomid and nolvadex are shit because why not buy beastdrol or that weird pro-hormone cream. i dunno, its hard for newbs to find forums that aren't heavily endorsing something. somewhere this lab is amazing, somewhere its shit - somewhere this source rips you off, somewhere its amazing, how do we know who to trust ? if someone asked on this board whether 8 weeks of anavar & pct of nolvadex was better than 4 weeks of beastdrol and sustain alpha, or whatever those products are called, what would the answer be ?

Top Bottom