Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Movie Scenes of all time

havent read any of the posts in this thread...hope no one has said it

but the scene in the original Die Hard after Bruce willis blows up part of the building with the c4. The conversation between him and the police chief over the radio. fuckin classic

i don't remember the exact dialog verbatim but this is pretty close (edit, looked it up)

Chief-"You just blew up a building, we got glass everywhere."
John Mcclaine - "Glass? Who gives a fuck about glass? Who the fuck is this?"
Chief - "This is police chief Dwayne Robinson and i'm in charge here"
John Mcclaine - "Oh... you're in charge?Well I got news for you Dwayne, from up here doesn't look like you're in charge of Jack Shit"
Chief - "listen, you little asshole..."
John Mcclaine - "Asshole? Asshole? I'm not the one who just got buttfucked on national TV, Dwayne.(Cut o Argyle laughing in the limo) Now listen to me jerkoff, If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. stop being fuckin part of the problem and put the other guy back on the phone"

Fixed for clarity.

Soon, we'll quote AVATAR which btw is the best movie I've seen in my life or at least top 3.

My favorite scene of all time is actually in The Godfather. It is towards the ending when Michael Corleone orders his men to kill the rival bosses and Moe Green while he is at a Church. If anyone has seen that movie, you have to admit that it was very good.

One dumb going to temple asked by other dumb,"Are you going to temple?"
The First dumb replied that no man i am going to temple.
The Other dumb said,"oh! i thought you are going to temple". :)

Regular User Elite Fitness,
Jimmy (Organizing New Releases)
Fitness Expert :)

Top Bottom