Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Movie Scenes of all time

no one likes the old classical martial arts movies?

heheheh

One of my favorites too. I don't know how many times I've cried..i know, i know I'm such a girly girl-I cry. The last movie was Marley &Me..omg i was hysterical

It's not the actual clip, but it is the audio. In this movie when Seth is talking to the Angel about love. :heart:

no one likes the old classical martial arts movies?

LOL at "old", I remember when every one of those came out. Old classic martial arts movies to me are like:

Legend of the Drunken Master
Seven Samurai
Sanjuro
Yojimbo
Sword of Doom
Street Fighter series (Sonny Chiba is da man!)
Enter the Dragon
The Chinese Connection (pretty much any Bruce Lee movie)

Cheers,
Scotsman

havent read any of the posts in this thread...hope no one has said it

but the scene in the original Die Hard after Bruce willis blows up part of the building with the c4. The conversation between him and the police chief over the radio. fuckin classic

i don't remember the exact dialog verbatim but this is pretty close (edit, looked it up)

Chief-"You just blew up a building, we got glass everywhere."
John Mcclaine - "Glass? Who gives a fuck about glass? Who the fuck is this?"
Chief - "This is police chief Dwayne Robinson and i'm in charge here"
John Mcclaine - "Oh... you're in charge?Well I got news for you Dwayne, from up here doesn't look like you're in charge of Jack Shit"
Chief - "listen, you little asshole..."
John Mcclaine - "Asshole? Asshole? I'm not the one who just got buttfucked on national TV, Dwayne. Now listen to me jerkoff, If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. stop being fuckin part of the problem and put the other guy back on the phone"

Top Bottom