Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigue at gym?

Lostkajun

Been working out for a few years off and on. Lately I have been getting worn out really fast. Can't seem to get that muscle burn going before I get worn out. Any ideas?

Been working out for a few years off and on. Lately I have been getting worn out really fast. Can't seem to get that muscle burn going before I get worn out. Any ideas?

age, bodyfat % weight

have you checked your blood pressure, seen a doc?

Do you do cardio?

Post your diet and exercise plan?

all this pieces of info will help us pin down a possible problem and bring to light a possible solution.

I'm 32@175#. B/F% not sure I'm guessing high teens. No doc. 30 minutes of cardio. Treadmill. Warmup with 50% of normal workout weight for 2 sets of 10.

I'm 32@175#. B/F% not sure I'm guessing high teens. No doc. 30 minutes of cardio. Treadmill. Warmup with 50% of normal workout weight for 2 sets of 10.

so nothing crazy that would zap your strength. short a medical condition i'm willing to bet you're calorie intake is too low, you don't get enough sleep, you're stressed, or a combo of all 3. what do you right before the gym?

If you're doing your cardio before the weights that may contribute heavily to being fatigued. Try switching these around, hit the weights and then the cardio for at least a week and see what effect it has.

Thanks I may stop cardio or at least reduce it by 50%. Lately I have been going to the gym about an hour after I wake. I have been working nights which is 14 hour shifts and not eating much. I will try to eat more and maybe go to the gym after work

Do you eat before you workout? If not I think you just found your problem. Also working 14 hour shifts is a killer, I work 12 hours a day and that drains me.

I wouldn't stop the cardio, just move it to the end of your workout. With that said, it seems pretty obvious that your fatigue is due to lack of sleep and nutrition though.

so you work all night.. don't get proper sleep and then workout? and you wonder why you are drained?

come on man. we are not robots. the body is telling you to lay off. either get a new job or change when you workout and get better sleep.

Top Bottom