Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat!!!!!

this is my favorite question I get it allot,

first of all you must see over your diet start eating more protein and less carbs, you still need the carbs especially if your lifting weights. so don't cut them out.

ok now what to do.

start taking morning walks for min 45 min max 1 1/2 hour but before U go out in the morning do this:

when U wake up in the morning don't eat breakfast. 30 min before U go out for your walk just mix a protein shake with water you need about 20-25g of protein. if U drink coffee take 2 cups, if U don't drink coffee tee is also good.

then about 10 min before you go out drink 1-2 large cups of water.

and then go for your walk if you are going for a really long walk then bring a bottle of water with you. but then when U get back its important that U eat your breakfast as fast as possible.

and also this is a good time to take some supplements as creatine and anti oxidants

good luck, the last person who followed this was my father and he has lost about 40 pounds and still dropping. :cool:

you are so wrong kidman, ive done this before and lost the 10 pounds i wanted. now im at a happy weight and its thanks to this message board. Listen to maxellyz.

Top Bottom