Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat on Cycle

Everyone is different.

Depends on what you're running also.

I don't put on fat or waist size when I run 'clean bulk' because I ONLY run 'clean bulks'

It's all diet and training. Figure out what works for you and tweak it until it's perfect.

I have continued to gain muscle and weight and lose fat at the same time for years now. If I feel something in my diet is causing me to hold too much water or fat, I cut it out.

thanks for the repli! im.starting.a clean bulk with test e/npp/dbol with all ancileries.

I dont wanna pur on much fat

k.

I'd switch to test prop and use tbol or var instead of dbol

Enanthate and dbol are known for bloat

To an extent, but for lean gains, short esters are far superior to long ones.

For me, I get the same size and strength from tbol as I do from dbol, after all the water is gone.

yeahh thats true. I was workinf out my diet and figuree.if.i.eat 3kgs brown rice.and.3kgs of chicken a week thatll b 370 carbs and protein, including 2 protein shakes a.day, would u say thats.pretty.clean
k.

yeahh thats true. I was workinf out my diet and figuree.if.i.eat 3kgs brown rice.and.3kgs of chicken a week thatll b 370 carbs and protein, including 2 protein shakes a.day, would u say thats.pretty.clean
k.

Thats not even close to a diet, Proteins should come from a wide variety of sources, Dairy, Beans, Nuts.....just counting calories isn't all there is to it, where are your micro's, and good fats?

sounds like your starting a cycle with no foundation ,otherwise you would know this.

this is just 1/2 the macros, ofcourse nuts and different sources of protein/fats will be incorporated
k.

Top Bottom