Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burners, Testicular atrophy, Estrogen increase

rollovah

Guys....I am severely concerned here. Just got a SAN Tight fatburner, to shed a bit of pounds not a lot. But in the process I have been getting puffy nipples and waist is getting thick on the sides! WTF!!? I know those are signs of increased Estrogen. But how???
So I am taking Nolva 20mg which helps together with Formstanzol. Still however I have puffy nipples, water retention and the likes. Furthermore, I've got severe testicular atrophy. Has this happened to anyone or does it happen to anyone?

Stats: 38 years, 5'10", 183lbs, 12%bf

Doing the IF protocol. Eating clean: brocolli, chicken and potato (only lunch). Supps: SAN Tight, BCAAs, Glutamine, Omega 3 and Primrose Oil

That's it! Im freaking out... not sure why my body is responding this way.

Did you run a cycle before starting the SAN's supplement? Also it could be that its tainted or that your natural thyroid production shutdown.

Did you run a cycle before starting the SAN's supplement? Also it could be that its tainted or that your natural thyroid production shutdown.

Yes I did! And did a good PCT prior to going on SAN!
So you think then my natural thyroid production shutdown? Will have a test done this coming weekend then... :(

Top Bottom