Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Details on Testicular Atrophy evolution - Specific percentage or linear process?

Incredibarsss

Hey guys,

I've been searching the internet for a few days now and while plenty's been written about it, I haven't found the answer to some detailed questions I still have.

I've done a stupid no-research cycle of Test E only before (at 500mg per week). After 4 weeks I noticed my balls were significantly smaller. This freaked me out and I stopped immediately, I didn't even do PCT.

Took my balls months to get back to size and maybe psychologically, I think my loads got smaller as well ever since.

Now after doing more reading myself and I understand why this is happening, I'm thinking of doing another cycle.

I just want to know, how does the Testicular Atrophy evolve? So it's normal that the Test E 'kicks in' around week 3-4, that's why my balls shrunk at that time. But do they continue to shrink as you continue the cycle or do they shrink to a specific percentage and then remain that size till the end of the cycle?

TLDR: Do your balls shrink to a specific size (e.g. 70%) or is it linear with time throughout the cycle?

Thanks for anyone with experience to clarify this for me.

Top Bottom