Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burners....should they be cycled?

JG1

Been on Liquid Clenbutrx for 15 days now, and I have enough for 45 more days.

Should I:

A) Run it for 60 days straight
B) Run it for 30 days on, 30 days off, etc
C) Run it for 15 days on, 15 days off, etc

thanks,

JG1 said:
Been on Liquid Clenbutrx for 15 days now, and I have enough for 45 more days.

Should I:

A) Run it for 60 days straight
B) Run it for 30 days on, 30 days off, etc
C) Run it for 15 days on, 15 days off, etc

thanks,

If you're dieting, run it straight. It's not like clenbuterol where potency is lost. Far from that.

Mr.X

What is that stuff??? DOes it work at all??? I used Xenadrine RFA-1 for like 4 weeks, then 2 weeks of MD6, 2 weeks off, then 6 weeks straight of MD6, and now I'm cycling off again. It nver seemed to help much, even with exercise and dieting.

Whats the best stuff?? I'd like something that could help me lose some weight that actually works along w/the cardio/dieting I do.

Re: Re: Fat Burners....should they be cycled?

Mr.X said:

If you're dieting, run it straight. It's not like clenbuterol where potency is lost. Far from that.

Mr.X

sounds good, thanks!

SirMack said:
What is that stuff??? DOes it work at all??? I used Xenadrine RFA-1 for like 4 weeks, then 2 weeks of MD6, 2 weeks off, then 6 weeks straight of MD6, and now I'm cycling off again. It nver seemed to help much, even with exercise and dieting.

Whats the best stuff?? I'd like something that could help me lose some weight that actually works along w/the cardio/dieting I do.

It's good stuff, and it really works.

Do a search on "Liquid Clenbutrx" and you'll see a lot of info on it.

Mr.X,

Do you think they remain effective (for fat loss) if taken more then 60 days straight?

JG1 said:
Mr.X,

Do you think they remain effective (for fat loss) if taken more then 60 days straight?

I think so, but, for some, 60day is the maximum effectiveness time; thus, it's all dependent on the person.

Mr.X

Top Bottom