Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burner with out stimulate?

xdude

I am looking for something that is heart friendly ...
I'm a fat bastard that needs to loose some weight ...but have high bp and therefore can not take stimulants

all fat burners seem to have substantial amounts of caffeine etc...
I was think of something along the lines a legal version of dnp...
although I am not really sure how much stress that would place on the ticker..

Last edited:
if you want to burn fat without using any stim i would use need2slin for sure... i use it with lean xtreme and i always get excellent results... The shred stack at needtobuildmuscle is optimal for fat burning though bro

Ok I just re-read your initial post. In all honesty I'd be not only safe but kinda hesitant if you're that overweight.. Although the fat burners at NTBM are awesome, It's not a miracle pill.. Healthy diet and exercise can have positive effects on your BP without the use of supplements.

After that, THEN start looking into the supps. :) not telling you what to do, it's your body, just giving my 2 cents on the matter.

honest answer.

I have a prescription for methylphenidate hydro,

I actually use it as a fat burner, slow release, reduces apetite, no stimulant feeling, (although it does lie in the class of 'stimulants'

-b

thanks for the input.. I have been lifting for years and taken various supplements..and for the most part I am in fairly good shape aerobically
just a couple of bad years with a rash of , IMHO , bizarre injuries have left me a little heavy than I like to be ..
I typically do an hour on the elliptical or biking and I am switching to stair master ( I will be the stair master!!! :) )
Stair master is a lot harder IMO.. funny I am not as out of breath ...but covered in sweat ...
So January I started lifting again after some false starts over the last 2 years.. I can honestly say I am pretty much back..
( shoulder has issue...but name a lifter that does not have shoulder problems?)

Years back (99?) I took dnp with a friend as a guide and Oracle of knowledge ..and lost a lot of fat... did not feel great but you can not deny the results..
and it was over on a few weeks,,,, if you can not suck it up for a month .then what good are you ..
the friend has moved on (literally ...he moved to GA and we lost touch )

anyhow with todays sups ... I suspect some over the counters are closer and probable safer...
I will look at the stuff you recommended ...

Xdude

Top Bottom