Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burner Ripped Poll

Which one of these got you the most ripped and got those abs out?!?

• HGH

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • OCT Fat burner

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Clen

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • ECA stack

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other/diet

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrlean

Which one of these got you the most shredded and ripped?Which one got those abs out?
For me the HGH when I started that for some reason gave me six pack abs I never had before and my body just looks over all better w/ more veins and cuts ect way lower body fat

Have never tried HGH but hear amazing things. Used the ECA stack and had decent results when dropping bodyfat, ended up stripping a fair amount of muscle too though so have not used it again. For me diet is the biggest one. Obviously training hard and cardio come into it too!

clen/t3 finally worked for me as I am still on it with better results than last time.

Most ripped ever was from ECA and the energy from ephedrine is insane. pop 20mg ephedrine at 5 am and 15 minutes later nothing can stop you.

I have always wanted to try hgh but going to school right now so I cant afford it on the budget my wife gives me.haha

but above all diet is key and doing 15 minutes of cardio a day is not gonna cut it.

clen/t3 finally worked for me as I am still on it with better results than last time.

Most ripped ever was from ECA and the energy from ephedrine is insane. pop 20mg ephedrine at 5 am and 15 minutes later nothing can stop you.

I have always wanted to try hgh but going to school right now so I cant afford it on the budget my wife gives me.haha

but above all diet is key and doing 15 minutes of cardio a day is not gonna cut it.

Actually I notice 15 mins of cardio will help me burn more fat. After a hard workout, 20 mins on the bike and in a few days I see a noticeable difference.

Diet is #1.

Never tried HGH or DNP, I'm sure those are at the top. Clen worked great and so did ECA. Maybe clen was a bit better than the ECA, but ephedrine is easy to buy (go to CVS).

OTC fatburner (Trex at the time) and clen and YES. That along with a super super strict diet got me shredded.
veins in my abs was the cooooooolest! almost as cool as peeing you pants.
Next time i get serious about it I'll get some AGX supps. :)

I cycle between fat burners when I am cutting... My favorites:

Clen/T3/Levorex - I try not to do this combination too often... Because I do worry about Clen... But I do incorporate it every now and then.

Thermorexin/Levorex- Great combo... Sometimes I will add in small amount of ephedrine... Typically for morning cardio I would take ECAY/Levorex... Then trex/levorex throughout the rest of the day.

Sometimes I will run lipoflame for morning cardio... Then Levorex/Thermorexin throughout the day... And Sometimes I would add in ephedrine and aspirin... Usually preworkout or when I need an extra boost.

Levorex is always a staple no matter what stims I am taking... And when I come off the stims all together I ususally keep the levorex going.

I almost always add in a little extra alcar and green tea to each dose.

I am closing in on 6% bodyfat... So I will hopefully finally give all the fatburning products, stim and non stim based, a rest for a while.

diet and excerise is easily #1..thats a no brainer

diet and excerise is easily #1..thats a no brainer

For sure.

I dropped the Clen recently... Now on t3 (100mcg) - Levorex (6 caps) - Trex (6 caps)

I feel much better on this as opposed to clen... It doesn't worry me... Most definitely an increase in fat loss over simply clen/t3/levorex.

I very much recommend the levorex/trex stack again.

Top Bottom