Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burner help

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
My buddy at work is trying to get toned up. I told him I'd hook him up with a burner. So I'm wondering which is this best?

Hes 6'3 246 prolly around 26 bf. he's committed for diet, and excercsise he just looks kind of doughy

Hmm well I have had a good experience with iForce Dexaprine and the original Gaspari Mitotropin (I think that Orbit may still have it). If he wants a non-stim stack I'd go for PES Shift and Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. I also really did like phenorex from gaspari but the more I think about it I do think the mitotropin was stronger.

Yeah Orbit has been doing some crazy sales latley and check out BPS Combustion. Solid reviews all over the forums. Just goodle bps combustion reviews and you should see some on the forums. Good luck bro.

My buddy at work is trying to get toned up. I told him I'd hook him up with a burner. So I'm wondering which is this best?

Hes 6'3 246 prolly around 26 bf. he's committed for diet, and excercsise he just looks kind of doughy

N2-Stim

great fat burner without the nasty sides

givethanks25 will get you 25% off thru nov

I got good results with n2burn just recently and in the past had a great experience with PES alpha t2, erase oxy elite pro stack from orbit.

Aright boys, thanks for the advice. I kinda went all in on this one so he would think supplements are the shit.,which they are obvi! But I sent him with a combustion, shift and erase stack. Should be nice

Oxyelite pro is the only supplement i will use for burning fat because it help suppress my appitite. Cardio and lifting weights is what burn fat. If you could throw some t3 into the mix you will be golden.

I'd defintely recommend OEP, legit product, but if he's at 26% bf, he should wait on using a thermogenic and really work on getting his diet in order first. Save the OEP for when he's down to getting rid of the stubborn fat

Aright boys, thanks for the advice. I kinda went all in on this one so he would think supplements are the shit.,which they are obvi! But I sent him with a combustion, shift and erase stack. Should be nice

Very nice brother he should enjoy that stack. Combustion from BPS will help fuel the energy and shift and erase well anything made my PES is solid.

Top Bottom