Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Farting Tablets?

BLACKDOOG said:
Buy a bottle of equate lactaid dairy aid from Wal Mart in the 120 tab bottle and take 3 tabs with each shake it will almost completely stop the bombing.

I concur with blackdog. I bet you are lactose intolerant.

hmmmm.... farting is based on sugars, not proteins.. different sugars feed those lovely bacteria that make us the windbags we are... i have narrowed some of it down to the fact that if eat anything with sugar alchohols in it, glyerols, 'other sugars', etc, i could sear the eyes out the sockets of a buzzard at 1500 meters.

Try a test for me, would ya? Try making all your protein intake from NON whole foods a clean, carb free protein source: ISO AGB from anafit.com is a good choice. No friggin protein bars, k?

tell me if your hair torching flatus stays the same in either virulence or pure volume.

No kidding, i wanna know.

Chefwide: I will definitely do that. I am also giving consideration to some of the responces that suggest I am lactose intolerant. That makes alot of sence. The strawberry flavored whey protein I have in the house has the entire place smelling like a God Damn Green house in the middle of Summer!!!!!

Ginger is supposed to help

The sugar alcohols, Malitol and Erythritol, kill me. I bought a bunch of the Powerbar Carb Plus and Lean Protein Bites from a discount store. Dropped over $200 to stock up. I had to have my wife return them because they were making us both gas it up. They tried to give my wife a hard time about returning them, so she got loud with the lady and told her she can't take my farting anymore, it is killing everyone in the house.

I have the same prob bro.... Youre lactose intolerant, and all you need is Lactaid, or another anti-Lactose tab..... It will stop it from happening....

rizz

Falklands said:
Is there anything I can take to keep the level of protein inspired farting down while cycling? I'm not joking guys, its getting embarrassing!! I have upped the proteins, but I swear, I'm a walking nuclear power plant!!!!

This is a serious question (Just let one rip again just now!!!)

use higher quality proteins.

Top Bottom