Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fart Barker's Training Journal

208 LBS --- SHOULDERS & ARMS

BB SHOULDER PRESS
65X10 - 85X10 - 105X6 - 85X8 - 85X5

EZ PREACHER CURLS
75X10 - 95X8 - 95X4 - 75X9 - 75X10 - 75X10

EZ SKULL CRUSHERS
75X12 - 75X12 - 95X5

DB TRICEP KICKBACKS
30X8 - 30X8 - 30X10 - 30X10

smoking

you may want to just keep smoking while you lose some weight...I've gone through the nicotine withdrawal scenario a few times myself(quit chewing 2 years ago,started smoking three months ago,quit and now lately I'm dipping again)...I feel that my appetite soars when I quit nicotine..i gain about 10lbs everytime..and i lose this 10 soon after I resume some nictine delivery system....keep your appetite in check for now,continue lifting and drop some pounds...after you have lost about 20-30lbs and have acquired some more muscle mass..then go for the cigarette withdrawal..perhaps after you have plateaued to some extent with the weights(you will make some good gains early if you are intense and consistent about your training) and feel as if you are stuck at certain weight levels(i.e. you are training the same but not gaining as before)..then quit the cigs..your appetite will go up and you will eat more for awhile(till your appetite normalizes) and this extra calorie boost can help you to continue to gain lean tissue..after a few weeks when your appetite subsides and your body and mind are used to life w/o nictine,resume your weight loss program..you will lose some of the extra lean tissue you just acquired,but the new lean/muscle tissue you have added will help you during your second round of weight loss...in short,keep the nicotine and lose those first relatively easy-to-lose early pounds(you lose a fair amount just from refraining form the quart of liquid sugar) while adding lean tissue earlty too(as I mentioned your body should respond well early)..after you get to the "sticking" point ..then move to phase two and quit the cigs at all costs..keep lifting and feed yourself a "clean" diet..phase three will then involve a life w/o cigs,good diet and regular exercise and lifting..phase three should last until you die

No offense buddy but are ya gonna fucking do this or not?

I mean, this may sound harsh but it's the truth.

Your diet sucks, and then you cheat on it by eating total crap and make it even worse, you've already quit smoking and started back again twice...

Shit or get off the pot bro, and yes, I've smoked, been super-unhealthy, but I didn't quit and now I'm in better shape than 99.9% of people my age. (19)

Quit quitting.

Fart Barker said:
207 LBS 24% FAT

I got this from my piece of shit Tanita body fat scale yesterday afternoon. I've got to remember to do this at the same time of day cuz the readings can vary greatly from morning to night.

I QUIT SMOKING ONCE AGAIN :D
It has now been 4 days without a cigarette.

still lifting 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday

3 Pieces of advice.

1. Throw the Tanita scale AWAY.

Buy some accu-measure bodyfat calipers for $28 at
ANY body-building store.

2. You have an insensitivity to insulin caused by
excessive BF%. This makes it harder to lose
fat and increases muscle-loss.

BUY some ALA(Alpha-lipoic Acid) from www.kilosports.com
and take 1000mg/day and the fat will start melting off.
$70 for 1000 100mg caps

3. INCREASE both protein and fat and restrict tota
CARBS to NO MORE than 30% total
daily calories. Once you start to lose the fat
you can increase carbs accordingly.

And keep up the good work.

Fonz

Top Bottom