Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Farewell Posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was banned twice on one post for just saying what I did about Big Rick Rock.

Mandinka2 said:

15 years old in 2000!!!!! WTF?????? An 18 yr old punk brought ef to its knees and caused the resignation of 7 mods!!!!????

It says, when he WAS 15 years old ("tenia" not "tengo"). Huge difference...

basskiller said:
BTW BBF this is one of lamest post I've seen .. who the fuck are you to tell people that they can't say farewell to friends. For whatever reason that they're leaving.. You think by making this post it shows your loyality to George and the site.. Well maybe.. But It shows me how truely lame you can be..

People.. is this who you want for a MOD?? I don't think so..
There is no unbias with this guy

Its no big deal, I've had people tell me I CAN'T post weights I lift without providing videos on EF. One of those people is requesting modship.

manny78 said:

It says, when he WAS 15 years old ("tenia" not "tengo"). Huge difference...
Whoops ! Goddamn , boy must like the the attention of the old men in trenchcoat brigade!

I think the mods that gave their "farewell speaches" as you say, did so as they were stepping down... I don't think any of them said "I won't be posting here anymore" -- in fact, I think one guy even said he wouldn't mind sticking around as an Elite Mentor.

Big Rick Rock is short? Ewwww

Orange

BodyByFinaplix said:
I've noticed many of these post on here. If you do not want to stay on the board, then leave. We do not want to read your lame ass dramatic farewell speeches. These threads are rediculous, and most of you will be back in a month, looking rather silly for posting your dramatic farewll speech.

I really didn't take this as being directed at the mods who left, but rather at the hundred other board members or so who started posting farewell threads, some with a very low post count. Regardless this saga is going no where and I'm out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom