Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

famous ppl?

macDbol

other than book signings and public appearances where ppl actually know the person is gonna be there.. has anyone ever met or seen a famous person/celeb in public?
jay-z passed me by the taj in Atlantic City a couple months ago it was 3am..when they talk about flossing,,,its no joke,,his crew was all iced out,,he was just wearing a flannel and a bandana, had some good looking light skinned black girls with them too,,i also worked at Laurence Taylor's apartment complex,,he's a cock,met r&b singer Case ,,he's cool,(lived a couple townhouses over from LT)other than that,,,a couple knicks and giants(not worth mentioning)

anyone else?

In my lifetime??

Athletes: Randy Moss, Jason Williams (former Sacramento King, now Memphis grizzlie), Rick Reed (ex mets pitcher, now with twins), Wally Szcerbiak (went to my school), Chris Sabo (ex Red), Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Larkin, Magic Johnson, and Rick Pitino (not an athlete, but coach)

Actors/models/tv/movie/music: Antonio Sabato Jr., Serena Altschul (MTV news), Tia and Tamara (from Sister Sister), Carol Grow (E Seach Party), Cindy Crawford, Ashley Judd, Beck (the musician), Foxy Brown, Bob Dylan, and Bill Cosby

No, I have never, and I wouldn't really give two heads if I did see one, I wouldn't run up to them or go OH MY GOD THERES ........

Famous people mean shit to me.

If I saw a famous person, I would throw something at them. God damn bloody people think they are so special.

hehehe............

I met Keifer Sutherland a couple years back, he was in town filming a movie. I was at a jazz club watching a friend of mine play. After the set I was sitting with my buddy and Keifer came and congratulated him on his playing, then sat down and had a drink with us. We asked him to come over to my place to play Battleship. He declined... Even when I told him I had Electronic Battleship he still didn't seem interested.

seeing celebrities is like the only benefit of living in LA..

I've seen Alfonso Riberio twice in the last 2 weeks (Carlton, on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, plus Silver Spoons)

saw Tom Green and Glen Humplick doing some shopping on Ventura Blvd (he's the only celebrity I actually said anything to: "Hi Tom Green, whatsup Glen")

Anthony Keidis at the movies

Greg Brady sang the national anthem at the Dodger Game a couple sundays ago

that's all i can think of off hand..

Funny thing I've noticed about celebrities when they are out by where I am.

They are either trying to hide and enjoy their time to themselves. Usually very quiet, polite and modest - they seem to float around soundless.

Or they acting like the biggest jackasses, either having a 3 year old temper tantrum or speaking extra loud so that we can *recognize* them.

andy mcnab, steve jones, nelson mandela....

have partied at Dennis Rodmans house couple times. Have trained w/ Jason Seahorn in the gym. Hazed a kid from MTV road rules into drinking shots and vomitting. banged an NFL players wife the night before her husband was playing a game.

Top Bottom