Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Falsodex (anti-estrogen and anti-progestin)

bro i wouldnt even have an idea where to get this. never heard of it before 2day. but i would try it for sure. and 1 shot a month is awesome.

I wish i understood all of this chemical and anatomy shit. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing a chromozone. Yah I know I spelled it wrong.

BOOGS

cboogsrun said:
Sometimes I feel like I'm missing a chromozone.

:lmao:

this is a bit more basic

btw- basically they both cut off Estrogen Receptor activation wholesale one by blocking and one by stopping conversion. its probably most comparable to letrozole for that reason. (stopping estrogen receptor activation decreases expression of the progesterone receptor)

the issue of difference would mainly arise when an offending hormone or chemical did not convert but was itself estrogenic (so it did not require aromatase to make it that way)

so if you were exposed to DDT or other potent xenoestrogens (or even just estrogen- say you popped a birth control pill) an AI is going to do nothing about their activity... now faslodex will (as long as the offending hormone/chemical does not have a greater binding affinity)

Macro, it seems that i cant edit my first post on this thread (dont know why) but could u please take out the anthony roberts article. thanx

Ok in ediot terms are you guys saying that all AI's are capable of prevent Erectile Dysfunction like Faslodex. Becuase thats what I'm concerned about as I think of starting a Tren cycle.

Ok can someone simplify this for me. my main concern would be running deca and having progesterone sides ie. gyno from nandro. what is best to have on hand? I have heard caber and bromo? but then have also read they don't really work on progesterone but on prolactin. so if one were to run deca for the first time what is reccomended to have? letro adex? I appologize for my newbieness

Top Bottom