Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Cypionate?

Hydrilla

Would post pic but by the time I did that it would be too late. Only info I have is the guy tells me it is in an ampule and it is 2cc of 200mg. I have never in my life seen a 2cc amp of anything so this threw a red flag right away. Its not the little 2cc viles like deca comes in. It is def a "pop" top. And I have no lab name.. Any help please

There are many 2cc amps. Testex comes in a 2ml/250mg amp. Each cc contains 125mgs. Don't make the mistake of thinking each ml is 200mgs, most likely it is not.

genarr3 said:
There are many 2cc amps. Testex comes in a 2ml/250mg amp. Each cc contains 125mgs. Don't make the mistake of thinking each ml is 200mgs, most likely it is not.

miro depot amps come in 2cc's bottles as well.....and its the real deal for sure.....made in china.....they come 5 in a box.....real clear oil....

Testex, Cypionax and some others come in 2cc ampoules. For example here's the Testex pic:

Hydrilla said:
Would post pic but by the time I did that it would be too late. Only info I have is the guy tells me it is in an ampule and it is 2cc of 200mg. I have never in my life seen a 2cc amp of anything so this threw a red flag right away. Its not the little 2cc viles like deca comes in. It is def a "pop" top. And I have no lab name.. Any help please
Yes, and dont forget my favorite, Norma Hellas Deca Durabolin, 200mg/2ml.... a classic.
Bionic

Top Bottom