Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failed my road test today...wtf

Tiervexx said:
What happened to you was pure bullshit if you are telling the truth. Anyone who has driven for more then a week knows that you should wait for a moment after the light turns green because some times people going the other way will gun it at the last moment.

Its a good job that you dont live in the UK.........if you arent shifting as the light goes green over here you end up with people rear-ending you.

t3c said:
I had my road test today...and failed in literally 45 seconds

The instructor gets in the car and says "we can leave the curb when you are ready". So I signal...leave the curb...drive 50 feet to an intersection. There are a bunch of trucks...the light turns green. I wait a second because I couldn't tell what one truck was doing who was in the other lane. The instructor YELLS at me and says "this is a green light that means you GO!" tells me to take him back to the place...failed

dont you think that is a little harsh? i mean i really consider myself to be a good driver. I know hesitating is wrong and can cause accidents but these big ass trucks were all over the intersection. i waited a second... noone was behind me eaither

man...that was like the most dissapointing thing that has ever happened to me

What the fuck? I ALWAYS wait a second to see what someone is doing in the perpendicular lane if I am unsure of their actions when my light turns green. I can't remember how many times I have either been driving or riding when a car has ran the red light right as mine had turned green and I would have gotten hit. It's a good precautionary measure in my opinion. Luckily, I have not been hit in such a scenario, but I know many people that have. Sounds like your driving tester was a fucking jackass if thats the only reason.

Top Bottom