Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failed my road test today...wtf

The way you described it, he was an unreasonable prick. Bad luck, and that's all. You wuz robbed, nougat. You'll almost certainly get it next time.

Also, find that jizzbucket and stomp him in the bootysocket.

It's ok bro. You were just nervous, and that guy was a dick. Try to relax before taking it again, and do it at a different place, you don't want to risk getting that guy again.

thanks fellas

i'm taking it again nov 5.....motherfucker

anyone who replied with an asshole comment will be banned.

Lord_Suston said:
you should have stabbed him with a fork and kicked his ass out to get run over by a truck. any problems next tiem give a call,loll

typical

tuc biscuit said:
I have passed my test, and easily.

Yip me too.........

Sounds like the guy over reacted or you waited more than a second. Anyhow, I woulda refused to take him back........prob woulda taken him hostage until he signed you as passed. Remove bodyparts of necessary..........

What happened to you was pure bullshit if you are telling the truth. Anyone who has driven for more then a week knows that you should wait for a moment after the light turns green because some times people going the other way will gun it at the last moment.

I remember my test. The tester had one of the meanest, bitchiest, most condescending tones I had heard for some time.

I was shocked beyond description when she passed me:)

Top Bottom