Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fabio crashes his new Ferrari

even though I think he's a tool, I do recall reading something about him actually being a somewhat competent race driver. So his "no brakes" story might be plausible....seeing as I've heard that Ferrari brakes are known to every now and then have something go wrong their brakes. Alot of supercars are sticking with the old style manual brake locks, but some still have the electronic brakes....and if something goes wrong with the electrics you could have yourself a very serious high speed crash. Not sure about the scaglietti, someone with more knowledge should chime in here if it's possible the scag's brakes went. Too bad he didn't step out of the car with a busted grill like when he got hit by that bird on the roller coaster...:lmao:

Who knows, maybe he makes millions outo f the country, like ricky martin, gloria estefan, david hasselhoff and others who've gone c-list here.

USA is no longer the king of the planet kids. Hate to breatk your arrogant bubble. People no longer have to come here to 'make it'.

r

Top Bottom