Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending 10 week cycle by 5 weeks-- feedback.

Because an oral would give you the benefit of adding a NEW drug as well as one that you don't have to wait to kick in. Fina would be another good option. The thing about eq is that it will be kicking in at about week 15 if you start it in week 10, which is when you want to stop the cycle.

Personally, don't do it. For one you should be up more than 10lbs with those doses.#1 Your diet is probably bad, by bad I mean not enough calories/protien. #2 your going to basically stop lifting and eating like you should so your gonna lose it all anyway, why put your body through the stress of another 5 wks for nothing.

If you do stay on stick with what you were doing but eat a lot more. The EQ is a really bad idea, don't do it. Winny wouldn't be a bad idea either, either by itself or with deca/test.

BlackJack said:
Personally, don't do it. For one you should be up more than 10lbs with those doses.#1 Your diet is probably bad, by bad I mean not enough calories/protien. #2 your going to basically stop lifting and eating like you should so your gonna lose it all anyway, why put your body through the stress of another 5 wks for nothing.

If you do stay on stick with what you were doing but eat a lot more. The EQ is a really bad idea, don't do it. Winny wouldn't be a bad idea either, either by itself or with deca/test.

I have to agree - this sounds like the classic "I'm not going to do it anymore so I'd just like to get as much as possible out of this one" idea.

This is generally an undisciplined approach resulting from trying to convince oneself that indulging is okay. Mental gymnastics.

I could write a book on the mental games and excuses newbs use to extend cycles and use more juice. I'd assume going into IBanking (probably from Wharton given Phila and an overachiever) you'd have more sense of yourself and better discipline - don't get drawn in on this one, easy trap just step to the side and finish.

You should be up more already (esp. with 50mg's of dbol ED - that's just a rediculous amount for a 2nd cycle even if not using 2 other drugs with it). I'd suggest re-evaluating your training and nutrition (eat more generally but training is key). Also when you get an Apt. buy a power rack, adjustable flat bench, and an olympic set. You can do everything you need right there - also get a bike. When you walk in the door hit it quick for 30 minutes. You can always fit it in (financing it shouldn't be a problem, although I wonder at the signing bonuses this year - probably a bit meager compared to previous years).

So in conclusion - this is a common idea, it lacks discipline and reeks of self indulgence, something is already wrong with your cycle, and you are most likely better and smarter than this. I can say this as I've talked myself into some truly stupid things over the years - makes it easier to spot.

Once again, thanks for the replies. I appreciate you guys making the effort to try to help me out.

Firstly, although 10lbs isn't a lot a weight to be up, I can assure you all that my diet/training is in check. I am ridiculously compulsive about them both and am certainly "eating to grow" and "lifting to grow." Without boring you with the details, I eat 3,500 to 4,500 calories/ed and lift 4 days a week, including heavy deads, squats and bench (my core lifts). 10lbs isn't an astronomical number, but I am pleased with how my physiqe is looking and my strength is way up. This is my second cycle and I can already tell that I am a "hard gainer," but I think it may have something to do with me already being a lot closer to my genetic potential than, let's say, an 18 year old kid that is my height, but weighs 155 lbs-- the weight I was when I was that age. Also, my dosages are rather moderate-- 400mg Tkk cyp and 300mg tkk deca. I truly believe that Mexican vet gear doesn't provide the same quality/legitimate dosages as would certain human grade gear. In reference to the d-bol, I was taking ref-b tabs and I am 100% convinced that they are severly underdosed and that they are not even entirely consistent from pill to pill. So, 50mg ed of that isn't really 50mg of d-bol. I just wanted to clarify these points.

With respects to doing a 15 week cycle, I will be the first to admit that it wasn't what I initially planned and probably not the smartest thing in the world to do. However, this is why I am inquiring. It seems to me that an extra 5 weeks, at the moderate dosages I am using, would not really be a big deal either way. Am I wrong? Also, I am not going to stop lifting in NYC, and lose all my gains, I just am not going to be able to focus on it like I do now-- therefore, I do not plan on using gear again for the forseeable future.

I do see at this point that eq is a bad idea. I will most likely stick with the deca and cyp for the 5 weeks-- unless I find out (from you guys or elsewhere) that these 5 weeks would be really detrimental. For me, if they won't be, then I will take the benefit of being on the gear another 5 weeks this summer-- when I will be really into lifting/eating-- versus the potential costs, which I haven't really seen to be too large. Anyway, I know I sound like somebody with my mind made up, but I am openminded (that is why I am here) and still want to hear your opinions so that I can make the most informed decision possible.

BTW, MadCow1, your assesments were pretty solid-- you should look into being some type of profiler!!! This year's sign-ons were about the same as they have been, but the yearly bonus will be much more dependent on the firm/market's performance.

steel10 said:

BTW, MadCow1, your assesments were pretty solid-- you should look into being some type of profiler!!! This year's sign-ons were about the same as they have been, but the yearly bonus will be much more dependent on the firm/market's performance.

My own interests are closely related to the field so it wasn't terribly hard. I can occasionally make some solid observations but I've missed enough obvious one's to not take myself too seriously.

Anyway, the 5 weeks won't hurt you. In honesty you can abuse the hell out of roids and come out close to unscathed (although I have a friend who was more cautious than most on this board including a lot of newbs - and more successful sports wise - he is on permanent replacement therapy). My concern is watching guys who are new to the drugs start making decisions based on the goal of rationalizing continued use. It kills me to see some guy run his first cycle and then start planning a 2nd one for the day his time on/off minimum roles around. Pretty soon life is on and off drugs. They can be very mentally addictive (watch how many guys like to write out cycles on scratch paper - it's common to all of us - sort of a control/planning/obsessive thing - tends to cement the idea).

I'd do it if you want but I'm also of the opinion that the most important work is post cycle recovery (beyond clomid). Don't bring yourself too close to the new job window as you don't want to be depressed or have low energy when you are new on the job. Also the added hours and stress will melt muscle away if it's not already completely solidified properly post-cycle. My opinion is that 2 months is really needed to return to baseline and 4 is preferable. I also don't like being on drugs for long periods so if I use it's for 4-6 weeks and mainly for injury/therapy.

Good luck with everything - neither decision is "bad" just make sure you are 100% with it. Enjoy the long hours, hopefully the market for new issues heats up a bit and you can still get a solid bonus.

MadCow1--

Thanks bro! I appreciate your honesty. As far as the markets go, luckily I am 22 and know I will see some much improved conditions (relative to those that are currently out there) sometime soon (even if not in year 1)--so, I do have some patience... Anyway, best of luck to you bro.

Top Bottom