Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending 10 week cycle by 5 weeks-- feedback.

steel10

I am in the 7th week of my 2nd ever cycle. I am 22 years old, 5'8'' and started this cycle at 195lbs @13% bf. I up 10 lbs, to 205, at same bf.

My cycle is this (I have not yet done the last 3 weeks):
weeks 1-10: tkk cyp @ 400mg/week
weeks 1-9: tkk deca @ 300mg/week
weeks 2-7: ref-b @ 50mg (with some changing of dosages)-- I started at week 2 because of probs getting tabs.

Anyway, this is going to by my last cyle for the forseeable future, as I am beginning my job as an Investment Banker in September and lifting/nutrition will have to take the back burner for some time. I am strongly considering extending my current cycle another 5 weeks in order to, obviously, extend its results throughout the summer. I know most cycles we talk about here are around 10 weeks, but would this be a really bad idea? My dosages have been rather moderate and I have made solid, but not huge, gains.

If extending the cycle, I was planning on doing the tkk cyp at the same dosage (400mg/week) for the final 5 weeks (weeks 10-15), but possibly switching to tkk eq @ 500mg/week for weeks 10-14-- instead of staying with the deca. Would such a change be a bad idea? Anyway, I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

I read one study abstract that looked at cycle length and results. It suggested that 15 weeks is no better than 8 weeks. Just food for thought...

Hard to say. If gains stop or slow to a crawl, come off. I fnot, go for it IMO. Congratulations on the job but I'd like to see an attitude adjustement mister. There is always a way to find solid and regular training into one's lifestyle.

Oh, but I'd up the test, and throw in an oral instead of eq since it takes too long to kick in.

I've done many extended cycles and have no problem staying on for a year at a time... but I have found it is important to switch drugs. If you want to run longer grab some EQ and run it with the deca for another 10-12 weeks... or with primo.

Thanks for the feedback. Why wouldn't the eq do anything if just running 5 weeks? I will all ready have the deca in my system and, by the time that starts to wear off, the eq should be kicking in, no?

Champion-- What is the main reason I should stick with the deca? Is it just a preference thing between deca or eq or is there another reason?

Nathan-- why would u throw in an oral? I will already be on the 10th week of my cycle when starting eq. While waiting for it to kick in, the test and deca will still be in my system and then when it kicks in, the deca should be out and the eq should be in my system until starting clomid.

Anyway, thanks for the feeback and keep it coming, please.

steel10 said:
Thanks for the feedback. Why wouldn't the eq do anything if just running 5 weeks? I will all ready have the deca in my system and, by the time that starts to wear off, the eq should be kicking in, no?

no, because eq takes around 4wks to kick in, stick w/deca or add winny or something short lived

If you can get some HCG. Do 500 iu everday for a week or two. This will keep your little guys from falling into a deep sleep.

Top Bottom