Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Explain this to me about Karma...

frorider6 said:
HS - what the fuck was that all about? :confused: :FRlol:

that was from the onion's ask a chat board.
they have "ask a" and then various different things. usually you ask them about love.
I like the ask a mechanic the best.

The real question is: Which SN was happyscrappys..

I believe it was Kernow421.:D

Mickey Knox said:
The real question is: Which SN was happyscrappys..

I believe it was Kernow421.:D

LOL - that is a lot like what my friends and I would do in starcraft in college.
we'd go into a room where they were discussing warfare techniques and then one of us would play a young girl from the netherlands and then the rest of us would say really nasty things to "her" and then watch how everyone would react.

good times.

then eventually we would just go into rooms and ask if it was the "gay room" b/c we had heard it was and it made us all excited.
then we'd whisper to one guy that this other guy said he was gay and ask if that was true.

Re: Re: Explain this to me about Karma...

Mickey Knox said:

Green - Positive
Red - negative
Grey - neutral (has no effect on your karma points)

Grey karma comes from people who dont have enough karma to influence your points.

Thanks.

HappyScrappy said:

LOL - that is a lot like what my friends and I would do in starcraft in college.
we'd go into a room where they were discussing warfare techniques and then one of us would play a young girl from the netherlands and then the rest of us would say really nasty things to "her" and then watch how everyone would react.

good times.

then eventually we would just go into rooms and ask if it was the "gay room" b/c we had heard it was and it made us all excited.
then we'd whisper to one guy that this other guy said he was gay and ask if that was true.

That sounds a lot like me in college except I wasn't a funny guy, I was a badass.

Sometimes, when someone would make mad, I would say something like, "Shut up, stupid-face!" or "You're a big dummie, ya dork!"

Sometimes, if someone was talking to me and I didn't like them, I wouldn't even listen to what they had to say.

One time I left history class early cuz I was BORED!

This other time, instead of walking on the sidewalk, I walked through the library lawn in clear defiance of the sign that emphatically posted "KEEP OFF GRASS" Damn right.

Yeah.

Badass.

GenetiKing said:

That sounds a lot like me in college except I wasn't a funny guy, I was a badass.

Sometimes, when someone would make mad, I would say something like, "Shut up, stupid-face!" or "You're a big dummie, ya dork!"

Sometimes, if someone was talking to me and I didn't like them, I wouldn't even listen to what they had to say.

One time I left history class early cuz I was BORED!

This other time, instead of walking on the sidewalk, I walked through the library lawn in clear defiance of the sign that emphatically posted "KEEP OFF GRASS" Damn right.

Yeah.

Badass.

:lmao: :lmao:

Damn....WOW !!!!!!!!

You were one badass dude. Shit....I know I would not have fucked with you. Come on Mister.....tell us some more stories from college.

****Getting my diary journal out and writing****

"I only want to be like GentiKing" "I only want to be like GenetKing"
He is my hero and I want to pattern my life around his.

HumorMe said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Damn....WOW !!!!!!!!

You were one badass dude. Shit....I know I would not have fucked with you. Come on Mister.....tell us some more stories from college.

****Getting my diary journal out and writing****

"I only want to be like GentiKing" "I only want to be like GenetKing"
He is my hero and I want to pattern my life around his.

Alright.

This one time, I was in my dorm listening to Metallica's "Sad But True" (only badasses listen to loud Metallica). I had it cranked up pretty loud and the Resident Director came by, knocked on my door and said "Sir, could you please turn your music down? Other residents may be trying to study. Thanks." And then, after he shut my door back and walked off, I FLIPPED HIM OFF!!

This other time, my professor was handing back our Statistics exam and when I got mine back I had failed it. Instead of just walking off, I clearly mumbled "What the crap?" under my breath and I turned to walk away, test in hand. I KNOW HE HEARD ME TOO!

Sometimes, as I entered various academic bulidings on campus, other students would hold the door for me as I approached the entrance. Half the time I WOULD JUST WALK ON IN AND NOT SAY THANK YOU AT ALL!

This one time I called a guy a bonehead.

Seriously dude...badass.

There are other stories but I'll stop there.

Re: Salientia Ranidae Pyxicephalus adspersus

epimetheus said:
The largest South African frog, this bullfrog measures up to 24 cm (9.5 inches) and may weigh over two kilograms. It has a stout body with dull green skin and a broad head. The male usually has a yellow throat while the female's throat is cream. Toothlike projections on its lower jaw restrain struggling prey. Only its hind toes are webbed. The female is much smaller than the male (12 cm or 4.45 inches), which is an exception in frogs.

I Love Frogs.. :frog:

Top Bottom