Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expert Help Needed - Amputed Leg & Deca

jackyroboinio

Hello Everyone,

I used to come on years ago, but have since stopped and back again, E2 was my favorite guy.

I have very important question:

My friend had his leg amputated from an accident (1 inch below the knee). Now the doctors say he needs to be bending his knee everyday to make it strong for the new prosthetic leg.

He just removed it 2 months ago and his knee is stiff and painful. He wants to know if starts using Deca or any other anabolic steroid, will it help like a "lube" for his knee to bend and make his recovery better? Or is there something else he can do?

He is currently on Oxycontins painkillers and working out in the hospital gym everyday. He was 260, went down to 180, now he is 210 (2 months after amputation) from working out (no juice); he is an experienced juicer, not his first time.

Thanks guys

Id skip the deca to be honest. He has undergone a traumatic experience and the fluctuating hormones wont help his mental state at all. PT is often very painful and I dont think deca's pros will outweigh the cons.

E2 now that name goes way back, sorry to hear about your friend .

i may be wrong here but what about a cortico steroid shot (sp.)???

Yea, E2 helped me out with some stuff.

Regarding his state and mood, this guy is extremely positive and optimistic. He say's he's going to buy the best/most expensive leg available, and play baskeball and soccer and all those things, he is not feeling sorry or upset at all!!!! So his mood is good regarding hormone fluctuations, he is working out and showing his biceps and abs in the hospital in his pictures.

Regarding the Cortisone Shot, the doctor said it's not good, and he should let it happen naturally. He just wants to do whatever that is best for his knee and his leg, most doctors don't recommend gear, but we all know why.

What is his best option for a strong knee? You guys say don't juice?

Have you heard of ultra sound therapy for this?

Top Bottom