Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiences with Prozac?

It already has she made me get a steroid test done which I passed

That sucks. I wonder if you could get a physician to prescribe an HRT dose of Test Eth for you. Before all those new wonder-pills for depression came along that cause weight gain and ED, one means of treatment for depression in males was testosterone.

I did a physician=prescribed cycle right in the nastiest part of my divorce and it was fantastic.

P.S. I am sorry to hear you're going through this right now. I've been there and it sucks. Here's the good news: It's worth it when its over. You'll loooooove being free.

Anti Depressants cause weight gain? I thought they caused weight los...damn you sweat alot on them

Anti Depressants cause weight gain? I thought they caused weight los...damn you sweat alot on them

Different ones can, every SSRI has a deifferent effect on everyone as far as side effects go. My only problem is they made me sleep alot, I could sleep my weekend away and not really care. It was beneficial though to be on them, they did help me tremendously Woot.
If Prozac isn't working, keep trying different meds till you find that sweet spot. You gotta give it a month though to really see it's true effects. If you are experiencing bad side effects, call your psych right away.

When I was on Paxil I lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks! about 3 months later I was back where i started. I used paxil for about 10 mo and I didn't gain a pound ,The stuff helped me through a rough time it kind of numbed me and i was able to focus and deal with shit better.

Effexor was wayyyy too hard on my sex drive i will not take that ever again

Some of them can slow your GI tract down which can product abdominal bloating, constipation and weight gain.

Test is the best antidepressant on the planet IMO (and a good piece of tail).

That sucks. I wonder if you could get a physician to prescribe an HRT dose of Test Eth for you.

if a person were interested in attempting something like that but they were pretty sure that their natural levels were probably in the normal range, they could take something like. . .oh. . .anadrol for a couple of weeks prior to getting bloodwork for hrt evaluation. . .it will VERY QUICKLY suppress the heck out of your natural production, and it won't won't show up on your bloodwork (assuming that you are just being evaluated for hrt). . .jus' sayin'. . .

id advise against it. it will make you have no ambition to go to the gym, and you dont care about anything. makes all emotions go away and your like a zombie. and you cant cum

Ya I hate that I had all them symptoms with effexor fuck it I'm not going on it

Top Bottom