Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced var advice please

Lil'Beast

This is my first post, signed up in hopes of getting advice on var cycles and personal experiences.
I'm 34yrs/5'5/110lbs/~13%bf /small frame
Been training religiously for 5yrs, lifting heavy, strict diet. It's a passion of mine and I take it very seriously. I did a photo-shoot at the begining of summer and have been asked why I don't compete but will save that for another post.
I want to go on a Var cycle and was thinking 5mg/day for 8 weeks but was informed 10mg/day would be more beneficial.

Here is my current diet:
40/40/20
217g protein (871 calories)
217g carbs (871 calories)
48.5g fat (435 calories)
total calories 2,177/day

I lift heavy 4x/week in the 8-10rep range. I hate cardio and avoid it like the plague. I am not on any form of birth control.

I have access to Newport Anavar and have been researching and contemplating a cycle for the past year. My goal is to make lean gains and fill out a bit more.

Advice/suggestions/expereinces would be greatly appreciated.

Some women start with 5 just to offset sides but I think you'd be fine with 10. That's what I've always done. Just watch for sides about the 5-6 week mark. That's when the bulk of them usually start showing up for me.

Hi ..I'm 16 days into Var cycle, 10 mg/day. I've suddenly experienced some water retention..to the point of discomfort..tight hands and knees. Would a diuretic help? Other than that no other sides.

Top Bottom