Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiance with NTBM BRIDGE.... suprising

Ranger11B

For those who are walking samples of every NTBM product avail this will prob not be that interesting, this is mostly geared towards newbies or anybody who hasn't tried bridge, or thinks its a waste of money. A week or so ago I posted on a thread sayin I wasn't feeling the product much at all, well I should have given it a little more time. Its not the biggest wow factor product out of NTBM but for somthing that is non liver toxic, all around legal loop hole or not and requires no other support its pretty damn impressive. I'm getting decent pumps, not like when I was on, but still noticeably different and its doing its job by really cutting out demoralizing aspect of workin out without the feeling and overall results of being on cycle which I'd say is a pretty damn important part of the cycling process. The one thing its doing which is the suprising part is its making my sex drive go thro the effin roof. I've got no other explination for it unless I'm personally just going through some weird ass phase naturally. Its the only product I'm currently on 3-4 caps each day, along side proteins and N2. I assume it may have somthing to do with the ability to increase blood flow to create the pumps, and possibly the dosing times, but non the less its doing what appeals to many people with. HCgenerate. I wanted to share this bc bridge doesn't seem to be a well talked about product and I thought I'd give it some time in the spot light. This would be a great product to someone who wants an edge but can't cycle, of even that ill-educated 19yr old we see every day. I shouldn't have doubted a NTBM product bc the stacks of cash I've put through the company have delivered everytime and has been worth every penny.

And just to add to that as if it wasn't long enough, I have been on HCgenN post cycle, and unleashed prior to bridge so I do have experience with other products that tend to yield these results. I own 6 bottles of Hcgen suckers lol...

It is a great product and really does help to keep you motivated and making progress even when there is no Steroids in your system.

Top Bottom