Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exertion Headache?

freakshow85

Well, starting about 1.5 weeks ago, I was doing some benchpressing and BAM, had this god awful pain in the back of my head. Base of my head/top of my neck. I mean excruciating. It kept hurting and hurting, but slowly easing up. This was all the same day I started taking some Lipo 6. Related or not, I don't know.

Pretty much, I've read and read about this. Seems to be an exertion headache. It now comes on very easy doing work outs. Am I actually going to have to not work out for 2 weeks to let this heal? I mean, can I just hear some of your experiences on this and how you got over it? I feel like I'll waste away if I don't work out for 2 weeks lol..

My blood pressure is 125/77 at nearly any time. I'm 2.5 weeks into PC for a Beastdrol 4 week cycle with Forma/Post Cycle/Unleashed PCT. I'm eating 2 eggs, chicken, 1 cup oatmeal with blueberries and water for breakfast. I've taken pre workout supps and never had this problem. I took a Lipo 6 and bam, first workout on them and I've had this problem since.

Okay. Does this headache hurt mostly on any type of exertion. Even walking up a set of stairs can count. If so I have done this as well. What it is, is you have done a slight tear on the artery at the base of the skull that attaches to the basically brain.
It usually happens if you are not breathing right when you are pressing or any other high exertion movement. YOur blood pressure goes through the roof and puts alot of strain on this area.
Now the good thing is that this will just slowly subside. The bad thing is you could have killed yourself from breathing improperly. We all have that moment that we do something stupid.

If it is really bad it tears the artery from the base of the brain and ruptures it but usually is just a slight tears. Hurts like hell and took 2 weeks for it to heal on me. Couldn't walk up stairs quickly or train or not even any sex anything that would raise the blood pressure.

another thing i thought about is your lipids could be all messed up from your cycle still. you might want to get a blood test done to see what is going on. you probably will notice your kidney values are sky high still.. it can take time for them to get back to normal which if captain said is correct could be making your situation worse.

The main time I get the pain is doing flat benchpress with heavy weight for me. Depending how heavy for me it is, it can happen between 3 and 7 reps. Then I have tremendous pain, which slowly goes away over the next minute, leaving me with a pretty hard core headache in the back of my head, which lingers with me the rest of the day. I don't get the pain during any other normal activities.

I have pretty much decided on taking a 2 week break. I've worked out around 6 days a week for 4 months. Probably wouldn't hurt, anyways. I can't workout with this pain, anyways... I go to try, I get the pain.. Then I'm afraid to push it anymore. I did notice over the last week and a half that breathing did affect it. Sometimes my breathing could stop it... But not during benchpress, by the 7th rep it's excrutiating. So, 2 weeks off to hopefully heal up is better than 2 weeks of not a full set and reinjuring everytime.

Scary stuff, thanks for the comments.

I haven't been doing cardio over the last 3 months. Started focusing on mass. But this ''not doing anything'' is already driving me nuts. Do you think on my 2 week break from weight lifting, that it would defeat the purpose of the break if I started doing jump roping and HIIT again?

When you bench, do you lift your head up, or leave it on the bench?

I do get headaches from Lipo 6, but not day one

I don't know if the extreme pain and lipo 6 were connected, or if so, by how much. I have tried on seperate occasions to life my head, and still get the same severe pain. It's something to do with force/exertion. I wondered if I was pushing my head back causing it but I haven't been.

Top Bottom