Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary Part II? What is going on?

AF PROSPECT

I have an honest question. I haven't been around this board in a number of years. I have been over at evolutionary for about 2 years now, though rarely post. What I notice here, is that every thread is basically responded to by all of the same mods over at evolutionary. Why is that? Where are the other people? Is this now a "sister" board with evolutionary?

This isn't a criticism, just an observation. Any insight is truly appreciated.

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. I've been here for over 10 years, but only at evo for 2 I think.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just used to remember a ton of replies on threads from a variety of people, and now it seems like the same mods answer all the questions, then nothing else. Again, not a criticism, just a massive change in what I remember.

I just used to remember a ton of replies on threads from a variety of people, and now it seems like the same mods answer all the questions, then nothing else. Again, not a criticism, just a massive change in what I remember.

It does seem more people could answer. Here's what I think happens:

Back when I first went on forums everyone helped. Now it's easily a 9-1 ratio of lookers and watchers vs active members. We've a lot of guys that join, ask their question and go. Loads come, read and leave. I'm all for interaction. It's what makes a forum.

One issue with the videos and articles etc is time. We all, myself included, look at a LOT of stuff daily so we don't have the time we did to chat

That's a good explanation. I think a lot more people these days want to get their answer and GTFO. Nobody has time for anything anymore. I'm looking forward to getting active here and on Evo. Thanks for your reply, SteveMob.

That's a good explanation. I think a lot more people these days want to get their answer and GTFO. Nobody has time for anything anymore. I'm looking forward to getting active here and on Evo. Thanks for your reply, SteveMob.

The more active the better.

Top Bottom