Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everyone who has used test please chime in

GoldenDelicious

hi guys, i have been looking at a lot of testosterone cycles run by guys on the boards, and notice that the doses used (300mg/week and up) cause massive accumulation of test a few weeks into the cycle (ie blood levels that would be equivalent to a single first dose of over 1500mg)

now i also hear a lot of guys saying things like "the test will kick in after week 2,3,4" or whatever, and it really is pointing in the direction of reasonably high doses of test being responsible for the gains made

could you guys chime in with what dose you were using (or a 'friend' was using) of test, at what frequency, and when exactly the gains started really coming in fast? (ie week 3 big spike in gains or whatever)

feel free to chat on what you think was fluid, and what you think was muscle, or just copious amounts of half digested food and unexcreted crap)

the reason im asking is because im becoming quite interested in short, very high dose sust cycles, with a few jabs of a short ester in week 3 or so, meaning pct will start about 4 weeks after the initial jab (professional interest)

cheers :)

My "friend" took sust for a 6 week cycle. 1cc Every 4 days and had results out of this world. Just using him as a reference, showing that alittle bit of sust does wonders.

His height is 5'11-6'0
His weight was 185 now roughly 200
He used 10 amps of sustenon 250 e4d for 40 days
his gains were alittle more than 10 lbs in bodyweight but his strength went through the roof he was maxing around 305 on bench and he went to around 345-355 about 4 weeks into his cycle. His apperence has changed tremedously as well.
Amazingly, this cycle was close to the beginning of the year and he still has most of his size and is continuing to get stonger he is repping with 335 in sets of 5, havent got his new max yet. His strength gains were pretty consistant, started alittle sluggish but about 3 weeks in he went nuts. I hope this helped out. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
do you mean prop and not sust? You'll start noticing prop in either week one or two. Sust, enan, and cyp should be used for BARE minimum of 6 weeks......but56 more like 8-10.

anything testosterone- i dont care, just give me details. ill work out what was going on re test levels and all that, chew it up, and maybe spit it back out for you guys to have a look at

thanks geek2freak :)

If you just wanna take it slow than i suggest just trying 8-10 weeks of either enan/cyp.(250-500mg's a week) As long as you have aromasin/arimidex along with nolva you should be good to go. If you are dead set on a short acting than try something like prop at 100mg's EOD for a month or so. My first test only I used just 250mg's for 10 weeks and kept a good 10lb's from it. Now test doesn't do much for me at any dose.

Last edited:
lol thanks lartinos...im mulling over the effects of something alont the lines of 1000mg sust in week 1, and a short acting agent in week 3, with maybe a final hit or two of test susp

im not going to actually do it, im just thinking about something :)

Enanthate 125mg every 6 days. Started seeing gains in week 2. Libido was up, strenght was up. Not much bloat at all, actually became allot more vascular which has stayed with me.

GoldenDelicious said:
lol thanks lartinos...im mulling over the effects of something alont the lines of 1000mg sust in week 1, and a short acting agent in week 3, with maybe a final hit or two of test susp

im not going to actually do it, im just thinking about something :)
Your test levels wouldn't be very consistent with a plan like that. Sust is not goos in genereal unless it is injected twice a week from my experience. Sust can also be painful.

Top Bottom