Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone here wants me.

SublimeZM said:
what do you recommend?

E (didn't you say you never did it before?). definetely worth trying once(or more, as long as you do it infrequently and don't have much responsibility)

just make sure you get some 5-HTP for afterwards.

shrooms can be really fun but if you have any type of mental disorder or bad vibes/environment or things on your mind, you'll want to kill yourself.

so, it would be cool if i loaded sub up on some shrooms and then let him chill out in a hospital ward reserved for the violently insane?

calveless wonder said:
E (didn't you say you never did it before?). definetely worth trying once(or more, as long as you do it infrequently and don't have much responsibility)

just make sure you get some 5-HTP for afterwards.

shrooms can be really fun but if you have any type of mental disorder or bad vibes/environment or things on your mind, you'll want to kill yourself.
done E and shrooms, shrooms was awsome, ill do them again this summer, didnt like E had a bad experience, ill try that again too,

but i just wanna do a little and smoke a blunt and walk around in the dark and listen to nice musics

jackangel said:
so, it would be cool if i loaded sub up on some shrooms and then let him chill out in a hospital ward reserved for the violently insane?
ill take the shrooms

SublimeZM said:
done E and shrooms, shrooms was awsome, ill do them again this summer, didnt like E had a bad experience, ill try that again too,

but i just wanna do a little and smoke a blunt and walk around in the dark and listen to nice musics

you need to do E with chicks....it'll change your mind about it real quick.

or in a club/place designed for it with all your good friends.

ahhhhhhhhhh.good ol Soundfactory and Exit days, seems like eons ago

I just had a chicken ceasar salad pita wrap at chilis and some strawberry lemonade. YUM.

i think i just discovered my office desk plant has tiny, microscopic bugs in the dirt that only i can see.

:(

Top Bottom